AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for Big Toy Policy

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 7, 2019
Cb brodcast user: Extremelover88

Hello ,I have been been apparently for violating Big Toys rule that say I am not to use bigger dildos than 12 inches and large 2,6 inches.
I sent this email to the cb support:

"These are my dildos. I dont have the boxes anymore and the site where I bought them has changed name from Mistersex.it to Pepemio.com
I provide the purchase links ,as you asked ,with the name and the specs of the dildos I used on camera.

My toys are 10 inches and 11 inches long and less than 2.6 inches wide as written in their purchase link,please I dont understand...

-Dildo 1:Jelly Real Rapture Clear 10 inches ,I usually use this (dildo 1)

https://www.pepemio.com/fallo-jelly...MI57qdiaPN6AIVh7TtCh2weQbJEAAYASAAEgL_6fD_BwE

-Dildo 2: Real Rapture Sky Emotion 11 inches

This dildo I rarely used ( dildo 2) but if it is tio long I won't use it anymore or I will cut the suchtion cup in order to make it shorter if need it

https://www.pepemio.com/real-raptur...nHD5plXdl9t74ECJyAB5khPIymJGTTFRoCYm4QAvD_BwE

I attached the actual pictures of my mesured dildos and the screenshots of their box where you can read their lenght on it [10 and 11 inches]

I can't see any violation because just from the names of the dildos I use I can assume their lenghts.

I think that the misunderstanding is caused by the different specs of the dildos:

Dildo 1:Jelly Real Rapture Clear 10 inches has written on its box 25,5 cm and I guess it is the measurement without suchtion cup but in the description on the purchase link says 28,5 cm and I assume that because the length of the suchtion cup is included

Dildo 2: Real Rapyure Sky Emotion 11 inches has written on its box 28 cm and I guess it is the measurement without suchtion cup and in the description on the purchase link it says a different mesurement like the other dildo(dildo 1)"

Their answer is still the same and
I am still banned with a lot of tokens to cash out.
Could somebody help me?
I'm in quarentine lost my job ...please.

Status
Not open for further replies.