AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for...buying credits?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2021
Earlier today I purchased the 1000 tokens package for 79.99–the next screen showed my account as banned out of nowhere after the purchase without even activity. Went straight from buying tokens to the banned screen. Still gave me the tokens and deducted the money from my credit card. Now I’m stuck without the account or my money. Help!

thanks in advance

Earlier today I purchased the 1000 tokens package for 79.99–the next screen showed my account as banned out of nowhere after the purchase without even activity. Went straight from buying tokens to the banned screen. Still gave me the tokens and deducted the money from my credit card. Now I’m stuck without the account or my money. Help!

thanks in advance
Did you have another banned account with the same credit card? If so, this will be the reason. Any accounts that are banned that are tied to a credit card, all future accounts using the same credit card will be automatically banned as well.

If this is the case, all I can suggest is to contact your credit card company and have the charges reversed.

If any of the above is not the case....... Contact support and wait patiently. They like to take forever to get back to you.
If you cannot wait, just contact your credit card company and have the charges reversed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes. But he's already banned.
If he was banned before with another account with the same credit card, risking a ban with a charge back will not matter :D

Will wait and see what the OP responds with.
My last account also got banned for seemingly no reason, not sure what card I had on there but this could be the reason then.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.