AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for Chaturbate thinking my girlfriend is a MAN

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2020
HELL
Twitter Username
@Harleyqcutie
Chaturbate Username
Harleyqcutie
While my girlfriend was getting ready to chat with me I was already broadcasting. Then my account got locked and when I asked, they thought my girlfriend was a man because of her shaved head :)))) @punker barbie please assist me. We've submitted the verification forms for both of us but they still insist on us having a man in the room when we don't live with ANY MEN. She feels a little discriminated against and her confidence has gone low because of this.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleLei
While my girlfriend was getting ready to chat with me I was already broadcasting. Then my account got locked and when I asked, they thought my girlfriend was a man because of her shaved head :)))) @punker barbie please assist me. We've submitted the verification forms for both of us but they still insist on us having a man in the room when we don't live with ANY MEN. She feels a little discriminated against and her confidence has gone low because of this.

Oof. Sorry about your girlfriend being misgendered. That's rough. Chaturbate should probably use genderless pronouns or descriptions. If it makes her feel any better, I successfully cammed with a shaved head several years ago.

In the future though, when you do make huge style changes to hair where you look like a different person, you have to alert Chaturbate. Only site that flips it lid if you change your hair and accuses you of being a different person.

Reactions: sugar_bonnie
Upvote 0
Oof. Sorry about your girlfriend being misgendered. That's rough. Chaturbate should probably use genderless pronouns or descriptions. If it makes her feel any better, I successfully cammed with a shaved head several years ago.

In the future though, when you do make huge style changes to hair where you look like a different person, you have to alert Chaturbate. Only site that flips it lid if you change your hair and accuses you of being a different person.
I’m pretty sure the fact that I bleached my hair is why my age verification got denied. I’m having a good enough time on MFC that I haven’t bothered to troubleshoot. I took a very clear, well-let picture and got denied. But I have brown hair in my ID so obviously I’m a different person.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.