AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for for underage kid stuff but I didn’t know 😔 was just trying to satisfy a fan sigh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Alliekatprettyinpink
@punker barbie hi there !! I hope all is well ! I’m hoping I can get some correction or change because it was silly of me but I’m going to honestly say i didn’t know. Morally I DID NOT want to portray someone that was 14 but I’m working cb for extra income because I have a kid to take care of. I’d never condone that type of behavior but I was trying to get tipped not going to lie. My account is now banned and I’m pretty sure that’s why after looking over the terms. I’d absolutely never doing it again because it was for sure some creepy shit but I really do need to work and I’m fairly new to the site as well. Can you please please please help me out 😔. Thank you so much.

Solution
It always pops up I just hit agree because I’m like I’m not doing anything crazy on here. The person I did the private with was talkin all this shit about his 14yr old niece. I was just trying to get tipped Smfh. I’m really hoping they can give me another chance.
You should have immediately ended the private. There are certain rules that are zero tolerance. No one forced you to stay in the private and engage in that with what sounds like a legit peadophile who could possibly be victimizing his own niece. Just so you could get tipped?

Think about that for a while. Seriously.

You will not be getting your account back CB bans permanently for far smaller infractions.
Status
Not open for further replies.