AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for for underage kid stuff but I didn’t know 😔 was just trying to satisfy a fan sigh

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Alliekatprettyinpink
@punker barbie hi there !! I hope all is well ! I’m hoping I can get some correction or change because it was silly of me but I’m going to honestly say i didn’t know. Morally I DID NOT want to portray someone that was 14 but I’m working cb for extra income because I have a kid to take care of. I’d never condone that type of behavior but I was trying to get tipped not going to lie. My account is now banned and I’m pretty sure that’s why after looking over the terms. I’d absolutely never doing it again because it was for sure some creepy shit but I really do need to work and I’m fairly new to the site as well. Can you please please please help me out 😔. Thank you so much.

Solution
It always pops up I just hit agree because I’m like I’m not doing anything crazy on here. The person I did the private with was talkin all this shit about his 14yr old niece. I was just trying to get tipped Smfh. I’m really hoping they can give me another chance.
You should have immediately ended the private. There are certain rules that are zero tolerance. No one forced you to stay in the private and engage in that with what sounds like a legit peadophile who could possibly be victimizing his own niece. Just so you could get tipped?

Think about that for a while. Seriously.

You will not be getting your account back CB bans permanently for far smaller infractions.
@punker barbie hi there !! I hope all is well ! I’m hoping I can get some correction or change because it was silly of me but I’m going to honestly say i didn’t know. Morally I DID NOT want to portray someone that was 14 but I’m working cb for extra income because I have a kid to take care of. I’d never condone that type of behavior but I was trying to get tipped not going to lie. My account is now banned and I’m pretty sure that’s why after looking over the terms. I’d absolutely never doing it again because it was for sure some creepy shit but I really do need to work and I’m fairly new to the site as well. Can you please please please help me out 😔. Thank you so much.

You might have been okay if you had done something like the naughty 18-year old babysitter or something like that (But maybe refrain from saying "babysitter" and just say "sitter'). But then again, I'm not even sure about that, because during that roleplay you'd probably have to say stuff like "I just put the kids to bed, Mr. So and So." And Idk if even saying that would get a model into trouble?

Years ago ImLive had started warning models that having the term "schoolgirl" in their profile wouldn't be allowed unless it's specified that it's 18+ schoolgirl. I remember having to change that wording in my profile for that reason.

Sorry, but I doubt that CB will let you back, because you did participate in underage roleplay. I have no idea whether or not CB also penalizes the member in this scenario too (Does anyone know?), or if he's free to continue visiting other models' rooms and request this pedo shit.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
You might have been okay if you had done something like the naughty 18-year old babysitter or something like that (But maybe refrain from saying "babysitter" and just say "sitter'). But then again, I'm not even sure about that, because during that roleplay you'd probably have to say stuff like "I just put the kids to bed, Mr. So and So." And Idk if even saying that would get a model into trouble?

Years ago ImLive had started warning models that having the term "schoolgirl" in their profile wouldn't be allowed unless it's specified that it's 18+ schoolgirl. I remember having to change that wording in my profile for that reason.

Sorry, but I doubt that CB will let you back, because you did participate in underage roleplay. I have no idea whether or not CB also penalizes the member in this scenario too (Does anyone know?), or if he's free to continue visiting other models' rooms and request this pedo shit.
Oh man 😔 so I’d never be able to get a cb account again ? I literally just started and you know I just click agree. But the person that I was on the private with kept saying it. It wasn’t necessarily me. He typed everything. Fuck. I really hope this can get fixed. Like I’m begging

Upvote 0
Did you miss this when you signed in??
You won't get unbanned, it's rule #1

View attachment 94404
It always pops up I just hit agree because I’m like I’m not doing anything crazy on here. The person I did the private with was talkin all this shit about his 14yr old niece. I was just trying to get tipped Smfh. I’m really hoping they can give me another chance.

Upvote 0
You should have immediately ended the private. There are certain rules that are zero tolerance. No one forced you to stay in the private and engage in that with what sounds like a legit peadophile who could possibly be victimizing his own niece. Just so you could get tipped?

Think about that for a while. Seriously.

You will not be getting your account back CB bans permanently for far smaller infractions.

Upvote 1
Solution
I'm new here and don't want to step on any toes, but I really hope they open an investigation into the user's account and maybe even escalate it to authorities. I know the OP doesn't think they did anything wrong by satisfying a fan but I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around anyone ever thinking that talking about underaged persons in a sexual way on a cam site is a good idea. Even your own underage exploit stories can get you permabanned. Better luck on a new site, I guess.

Upvote 0
time to sign up for other sites. take this as a lesson learned that doing tos breaking shows will get you banned. you will get caught because bots monitor everything now. be sure to follow every rule to a t especially if your income from camming is mostly used to provide for your child. report members who try to encourage rule-breaking.

breaking the rules is not worth it. period. start taking accountability that you chose to interact and appease someone who is more than likely a pedophile so you could possibly get tipped. grow up.

Upvote 0
yeah same here i have adhd asd and so on so reading is difficult for me..... anyways i hope they unban you. we are all human we all make mistakes.... good luck. :)

Upvote 0
yeah same here i have adhd asd and so on so reading is difficult for me..... anyways i hope they unban you. we are all human we all make mistakes.... good luck. :)
I'm sorry you have those conditions but that's still no excuse for that kind of conversation on an adult site. It just isn't. There is zero justification for it. Zero. It puts every single model on the site in jeopardy.

Upvote 0
Oh man 😔 so I’d never be able to get a cb account again ? I literally just started and you know I just click agree.
Weird shift of responsibility to the creepy pedo aside (who I hope cb is looking into but we'll never get an answer from punker barbie here), take your livelihood seriously by reading through the rules. Don't just click agree. Good thing this happened early on a site so you didn't lose a bunch of time wasted. Move onto another site, learn the rules and learn your own boundaries. The more you cater to certain kinds of content, the more of that specific audience you will attract. So don't do something that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Upvote 0
So I would like to state that I’m aware that it was wrong. I was not engaging in the conversation I was more so focused on what I was doing on camera. In no way do I believe it was ok not do I support those actions. I take full responsibility

Upvote 0
So I would like to state that I’m aware that it was wrong. I was not engaging in the conversation I was more so focused on what I was doing on camera. In no way do I believe it was ok not do I support those actions. I take full responsibility
I understand that you don't believe you were "engaging" in it, but continuing a show where the customer is talking about something like that is the same as you engaging in it. You should have ended the show and reported the user. Every single cam site works in this way. Now you know.

Upvote 0
No idea if CB really takes any action against the user in these circumstances, but I suspect (and hope) they would.
TOS refer to passing on details to law enforcement, but that assumes the person is in a jurisdiction that can (and does) take such reports seriously and follow up.
At the very least, both model and viewer should expect to be perma-banned from the site.
You mentioned being new to this; while being new doesn't make any difference to needing to understand, accept and adhere to site TOS, be aware that viewers like this one will seek out new models in the hope that their lack of experience and/or desire to gain support and earn *could* be an opportunity for exploitation.

Upvote 0

Oh man 😔 so I’d never be able to get a cb account again ? I literally just started and you know I just click agree. But the person that I was ******on the private with****** kept saying it. It wasn’t necessarily me. He typed everything. Fuck. I really hope this can get fixed. Like I’m begging

You took money from this guy. You were complicit in doing something you now admit was wrong. Grow up and take responsibility for your actions before you move onto another site. Yes, I feel bad for you having a kid to raise. But your actions are your own, no matter how morally right or wrong they are. Own the consequences like an adult.

Edit: there are more sites than CB. It's not the end of the world.

Upvote 0
I don’t need the bashing. I said I took responsibility. All the negative comments aren’t really necessary
You're not being bashed. You can't have a thin skin in this industry. You did something wrong, you said you accept responsibility, but you doubled down instead.

Upvote 0
Oh man 😔 so I’d never be able to get a cb account again ? I literally just started and you know I just click agree. But the person that I was on the private with kept saying it. It wasn’t necessarily me. He typed everything. Fuck. I really hope this can get fixed. Like I’m begging

No, I don't think you will be allowed back on CB as a model. What I forgot to suggest to you in my earlier post was that you look into camming on other sites instead...such as MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat (They're both token sites too).

I know some models like to pride themselves on "Anything goes" (Whatever the customer wants), but underage stuff really shouldn't be part of the deal. And in the future...if a certain act causes you even a little bit of hesitation such as "Hmmm...is this allowed?," don't do it. None of these members are worth you getting banned and losing your income. As we've recently seen on here in a different thread (where some dude's whining about trying to find cam models to vomit for him)...there are members who couldn't care less if their requests are against the rules or are dangerous. As soon as you get banned for doing what they want, do you think they'll care about you? No. They will just move right on to the next model with their cock in their hand.

I'm not bashing. I hope you'll find a different site you like, and make sure to follow all the rules, and not let money cloud your judgment. Good luck.

Upvote 0
No, I don't think you will be allowed back on CB as a model. What I forgot to suggest to you in my earlier post was that you look into camming on other sites instead...such as MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat (They're both token sites too).

I know some models like to pride themselves on "Anything goes" (Whatever the customer wants), but underage stuff really shouldn't be part of the deal. And in the future...if a certain act causes you even a little bit of hesitation such as "Hmmm...is this allowed?," don't do it. None of these members are worth you getting banned and losing your income. As we've recently seen on here in a different thread (where some dude's whining about trying to find cam models to vomit for him)...there are members who couldn't care less if their requests are against the rules or are dangerous. As soon as you get banned for doing what they want, do you think they'll care about you? No. They will just move right on to the next model with their cock in their hand.

I'm not bashing. I hope you'll find a different site you like, and make sure to follow all the rules, and not let money cloud your judgment. Good luck.
I appreciate this a lot. Thank you

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Some things are just disgusting and I cant imagine how model can go in any way into this. I had some member, he was grey but his nickname was something about family member and panties.... U can imagine. I just banned him in the same second he enter my room. For my head is just too much even imagining this kind of roleplay:mad:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Part of taking responsibility is accepting the consequences. You clearly aren't taking responsibility if you're trying to get an account back on a site. What you did was a major fuck up and were assisting a incestuous pedophile in his disgusting fantasies. It would be gross even if the niece was over 18. If that didn't ring any alarm bells or ring enough to end the private and report the user, you shouldn't be in camming. Read the damn TOS. You broke two of them simultaneously. Have some freaking moral common sense. I really don't give a damn if this is coming across as harsh because I mean it as harsh. Shit like this can shut cam sites down and ruin it for models and members who follow TOS. Shit like this can ruin the life of underage kids if the fantasy is no longer enough. Shit like this is disgusting. That money is dirty money. The fact that you're a mom and doing it for your kid but didn't realize how messed up it is is alarming.

Anyone condoning this or not understanding how important it is to remove models who even passively engage and allow this shit in their chat needs to do some serious work on themselves.

Upvote 0
When any adult "talks shit" about a minor, especially one in their care, that's not a normal part of everyday life. That's something that should set off red flags and alarm bells to the other ADULTS witnessing or hearing such talk. Grown ass adults who "talk shit" about minors, especially their own children, or family members are usually mentally unwell and abusive. That's not just a thing that's normal. That's not a part of normal everyday social interaction or bonding with another adult - to talk shit about kids. FFS come on now. I can't believe I'm having to point this out 🤦‍♀️ Gross!

Upvote 0
Im actually glad CB did the right thing and weren't just concerned about making money like stripchat. If you want to do completely illegal pedo things as a model you will have to go to sc. I have contacted sc several times with photo/video evidence showing models clearly violating TOS and the sc staff refuse to even look at it. At this point I have not choice but to contact the FBI

• Wat?!
Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Im actually glad CB did the right thing and weren't just concerned about making money like stripchat. If you want to do completely illegal pedo things as a model you will have to go to sc. I have contacted sc several times with photo/video evidence showing models clearly violating TOS and the sc staff refuse to even look at it. At this point I have not choice but to contact the FBI

I was wondering why tf I logged into the forum just now, and got a PM from you telling me "Stop suggesting SC." At first I was like huh and hought you were just some troll trying to start shit with me, and I was about to go off on you. But I said you know what...let me read his/her PM first. Lmao. I don't know how many other people on here you've PMed about this, but I don't need a PM warning me about Stripchat...but thanks. If there's any cam site that I'd choose to stay away from, it would be Chaturbate...and that's my personal decision.

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Any issues that you have with Stripchat violations...I suggest you report that to Stripchat, including the rep @Charlie_SC and Chloe who are right here on this forum, and are pretty awesome. And that's coming from me...an ex-Stripchat model.

This, however, is a Chaturbate thread...not a Stripchat thread. So address your Stripchat issues in the Stripchat threads.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.