AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for incorrect street address and report of 1 user?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2019
So here's short story:

A week ago my account got banned for a reason that somebody wrote to Support and told them I used recorded video.
Support responded to me and I told them i never turned on any video, video clips or movies during my broadcast on Chaturbate.
I know it’s against TOS because it’s copyright rules.

Then Support via email requested a picture with my passport and piece of papper with text on it.

I made required picture but I hid Passport information due secure reason, because it's not safe to send own passport via email.

Then Support asked me to tell them what information i wrote in Payment Page on CB.

I wrote them my name, city, street address and country. BUT 2 months ago I probably wrote mistakenly incorrect street address. (and its not required to get payment in bitcoin)

And now I got message "
You have been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community. This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service"

This is so silly to ban me because I wrote mistakenly incorrect street address and one dumb wrote to you email that i used some recorded video!
And now I cannot get unbanned on your site because of it.

model name: itskat3

p.s. If it's requested to upload my passport again to get unblocked then give me access to your site and I'll upload it directly on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.