AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for life

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good @punker barbie . A question a friend has worked in chaturbate for more than 2 years. They have banned him forever. is there any way to make a letter of forgiveness

Support informs me that the account in question was previously warned about specific violations yet continued to violate the terms and conditions after being given a second chance. As such the account will remain banned at this time.

Upvote 0
what did he do... i know someone who was banned but got unbanned, they went easy on him because he has mild autism and bpd. with is Borderline personality disorder. maybe they can do same thing. don't know... he just has a hard time understaning things at times. so they went easy on him. he's 30 but mentally he is like 18 till... poor guy.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I have been working with you for over 2 years. How can i solve this. Please
give me another chance it won't happen again. This is a misunderstanding. I
am willing to pay a fine or write a letter asking for forgivenes

Upvote 0
I'm not talking about that account. I'm talking about the ID of a friend who is banned. your passport is forbidden for the page

To be fair she probably did the exact same as me and "read over it", as in reading it but still thought it was part of the same problem.
But I assume this is the post you are referring to?

here in venezuela there is a passport extension. I have uploaded photos with this and they thought I had falsified documents

Be sure to post your CB username so it's easier to look into. Not everyone signs up here using the same name on CB, so maybe natalieandandres is the CB name, but it could not be, but could be someone else's account, so it's always better to say the username to clear everything and make it all much easier for everyone.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.