AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for No Reason!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2021
So I am excited to broadcast on Chaturbate. I send my ID in and was told to resend clearer pictures. I resend them and then become banned. I emailed chaturbate support asking why i was banned and they refuse to give me an explanation. Has this happened to anyone else? Is that a normal practice for them to not answer you if you ask them what you did incorrectly? Im dumbfounded.

andyrobins21@outlook.com

So I am excited to broadcast on Chaturbate. I send my ID in and was told to resend clearer pictures. I resend them and then become banned. I emailed chaturbate support asking why i was banned and they refuse to give me an explanation. Has this happened to anyone else? Is that a normal practice for them to not answer you if you ask them what you did incorrectly? Im dumbfounded.

andyrobins21@outlook.com
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi there - I uploaded my ID and picture next to my ID and my account was banned with the following message: ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. This is my first time uploading my ID and I am not underage. Can you help get my account unbanned and verified? My username is: joshsxxx
Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi there - I uploaded my ID and picture next to my ID and my account was banned with the following message: ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified on your account. If you are replacing an existing ID, please contact support. This is my first time uploading my ID and I am not underage. Can you help get my account unbanned and verified? My username is: joshsxxx
Thanks!
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.