AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
support do not respond over the weekend alex
just tell them the model, the time and the request you made, but they might just redirect you back to the broadcaster initially

You said no reason but did you do or request anything against TOS in your private or before? Chaturbate wants their tokens. Sounds like you got reported.

You said no reason but did you do or request anything against TOS in your private or before? Chaturbate wants their tokens. Sounds like you got reported.
Hi Dani, I think I did because I miss spell 18 for 17 because of my model age... after I got ban like 20 minutes after I said that. I am not sure if its that got me ban from the site :(

I agree with all of the above! Be patient and wait a bit, if you already know that they had 0 reasons to ban you, they will come to their senses and unblock your account - I suppose it was just a mistake, sadly it occurs kinda often. I have some friends who went through that too, but they solved the problems with the support.

Reactions: DoD404 and alex_53
I agree with all of the above! Be patient and wait a bit, if you already know that they had 0 reasons to ban you, they will come to their senses and unblock your account - I suppose it was just a mistake, sadly it occurs kinda often. I have some friends who went through that too, but they solved the problems with the support.
You are 100% right ! I recommend waiting too now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.