AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetcuttey

Banhammered
Jun 30, 2021
A year ago I created an account successfully with my original documents (government issued). All was ok until I attempted to have a new account last month. In the new account, I took a photo of myself holding my ID as usual. To my surprise, the new account got banned. I then turned to support for help but this turned out to be the start of my problems. They explained that I provided altered documents. I then logged into the account I had been using and it was also banned with all the tokens in it. (around 15,000 tokens). I then wrote another email and support said I've been banned from the platform. I opted to upload my other government issued docs including ATMs to prove my innocence. They've not answered my last email. This was a wrongful ban from chaturbate. I have since moved to my rural home because my only source of income was cut and I was late on rent and other bills. I would appreciate if punkerbarbie can help with this. My username is: _snowbell.

Status
Not open for further replies.