AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2022
Dear Everyone,

I need you help to get the attention of @punker barbie , I tried making a profile post but never found a way to do so, my favorite broadcaster got banned for no reason, tried contacting support but always got the machine generated-copy paste answer, she asked me for help and after doing some research this way seemed to work the best.

I know the broadcaster for almost a year now and she never ever breaks any rules, she's the type of person that always lives by the rules because it's kind of her main income.

can anyone suggest any way that could help, I'm doing this on her behalf because she doesn't speak English at all and the forum is limited to English language only.

Tell the model to use a translator, make an account here, and create her own thread tagging @punkerbarbie with her ticket number and username.
If she is serious, then translate/copy/paste will be no big deal.
You (as just a friend/member) will get zero response trying to help - here or in CB support.
Only the model will get a response. And tell her to hurry - shit takes forever!

Upvote 0
can anyone suggest any way that could help, I'm doing this on her behalf because she doesn't speak English at all and the forum is limited to English language only.
two words: google translate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.