AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2022
I got banned for what I found out is that they thought I was going to self harm myself. Even tho a girl asked me a question and I told her the truth. Then CB support reached out to me to let me know that the email I used to make account is not the one that I sent a email to chaturbate support. I emailed back to let them no I forgot what email I used and which email is it so I can fix the problem. Then they asked for a CC and or my ID. I sent a pic with the important info blank out. Never heard back from them. Now when I used my other account to get tokens to support the one girl I always support it straight up banned me. I just want my account back so I can support them a little more and the one girl I do want to see. Someone please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.