AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned for outside/public on monday july 5, my location was completely private.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
I was banned for outside/public on Monday July 5. I was outside but on my own property and not visible to anyone from outside the property (lots of tall bushes and trees all around were I was), following all of the guidelines of not being in public on property that I fully control. Any of my neighbors would not be able to see me from anyplace on their property without a drone or a very tall ladder.

My user is maskedsissyslutforyou and support case is 17810046.

I would like to be able to broadcast again, I have broadcasted off and on for a year or 2.

Thank you.

Thank you. My account is no longer banned. To broadcast outside again I need to submit a 360 degree photo/video to verify. I will do that before I broadcast outside again.

Upvote 0
I finally got approved to broadcast outside. It was not easy, The photos showing a 360 view of the location was initially rejected and I added details including google maps of the location (that matches my registered address), and had no possible viewpoints from any direction, and it was also a significant distance from all other property lines, making it very private. So for anyone that wants to get approved for outside, include the photos and it may also be best to include a google maps location that shows the location and shows the property lines and you also might want to outline the features blocking view from each direction. If you do not provide info then support will simply take a really quick look and pass on the location and say no. And support will take time (days to respond to any tickets).

And thanks to PunkerBarbie for her work here, I am sure as an extension to support PunkerBarbie is also very busy and will respond when your request/escalation/squeeklywheel (post on ACF) get to the top of the list.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.