AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for something i didn't do?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2021
Hi @punker barbie ,

My username is: ringthatsh1t

I was banned for the following reason below which support accused me of. I have no idea what exactly that means? Was it because I was afk at a cam girl room for too long and giving an impression to boost their traffic?? Does that warrant a ban? Please help reinstate my account as I still have 1000 tokens unspent when i top up when I created the account on Tuesday. Thanks so much

As provided in the Chaturbate terms of service, which you agreed to when creating your accounts, users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account. This includes creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom. We have terminated your accounts for violation of this policy.

Hi @punker barbie ,

My username is: ringthatsh1t

I was banned for the following reason below which support accused me of. I have no idea what exactly that means? Was it because I was afk at a cam girl room for too long and giving an impression to boost their traffic?? Does that warrant a ban? Please help reinstate my account as I still have 1000 tokens unspent when i top up when I created the account on Tuesday. Thanks so much

As provided in the Chaturbate terms of service, which you agreed to when creating your accounts, users are prohibited from using any automated (or semi-automated) means to unfairly enhance an account. This includes creating a false impression of traffic to any chatroom. We have terminated your accounts for violation of this policy.
Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Thank you so much for the help. I got my account back.

But im still curious what led to this, and I hope it won't happened again. Its scary when i dun know what i did unknowingly that led to me violating that TOS. Any advice guys?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.