AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for unknown reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2022
Boobsland
Twitter Username
@April_Pretty_CB
Chaturbate Username
April_Pretty
Hi @punker barbie

My Chaturbate account is: april_pretty
My ticket number is: 19352670

I work on Chaturbate for years. I worked last week when suddenly my account was banned.

The screen told me that Chaturbate has reason to believe that I violated the Terms and Conditions.

I have no idea how I could have violated them. I did not talk about any unusual topics. I did not do anything unusual. I have a recording of that show and I checked for anything happening in my room, but there was nothing unusual, just my show with some nudity and an ice cube on my skin.

I immediately wrote to support. They did not tell me which violation had caused the ban, and I have no idea.

Please, could you review that case? Chaturbate is my only income. I carefully try to comply with all rules, and now I cannot work and I cannot earn money. It is a very bad situation for me.

Could you, please, check that case, and tell me what rule I violated, or, even better, restore my account?

Thank you very much!
april_pretty

Hi @punker barbie,

I ask again if you could review my case.

The support wrote a reply without telling me what they thought I do wrong. They just told they do not restore my account, and I have no idea what they think I did wrong.

It is a very bad situation for me. I have many tokens on that account, and I had worked a lot for these tokens. I also have many followers who really like me. I think I did not do anything wrong, but Chaturbate bans me and they also do not tell me what I did wrong.

Now I have nothing.

I hoped you could help me and review my case and at least tell me why they banned me. I don’t know what else I can do. Please, look at my case and reply.

Thank you very much!
april_pretty

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.