AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned for violation of TOS, but I know it's a mistake - tried to explain but support unresponsive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2021
@punker barbie thanks for any help in this case - support case number 19261015 - account snarffsnarff -

i believe this is for drugs and drug paraphernalia on camera (they sent me warnings of this a few times - and i responded explaining i am not using drugs, it is tobacco and sometimes herbal smoke blend (not weed or other drugs) with flavored vape additives in it, that is all. i was not even doing it at the time, but was in a models chat room (while streaming myself) and chatting about some personal issues, and having a good talk, when suddenly I lost her stream, and then everything went blank, and my screen said "account banned". Please help..

if i get reinstated, just to be safe, im' not smoking anything on cam .. but really this is such BS. i see models OPENLY smoke weed all the time.. rolling joints on cam, smoking them, looking visible and obviously intoxicated afterwards.. so it's really a fucked up thing. that being said, i don't want to be banned again, so i'll avoid this at all costs moving forwards. there's also a chance someone "reported me" for it.. .this one model who has some kind of issue with me.. i don't get why.. i've tipped her before.. generously.. and simply haven't visited her for a while for my own reasons, and she has been harassing me in my room and when i visited her the day this happened, to clear the air, she went on a rant about me using drugs on camera.. and i said i wasn't but she kept going on about how i'm ruining my life etc.. so there's a chance that in a misguided attempt to rescue me from the perils of drugs, she may have reported me using the reporting tool on the site.

anyway thanks again for any help

@punker barbie thanks for any help in this case - support case number 19261015 - account snarffsnarff -

i believe this is for drugs and drug paraphernalia on camera (they sent me warnings of this a few times - and i responded explaining i am not using drugs, it is tobacco and sometimes herbal smoke blend (not weed or other drugs) with flavored vape additives in it, that is all. i was not even doing it at the time, but was in a models chat room (while streaming myself) and chatting about some personal issues, and having a good talk, when suddenly I lost her stream, and then everything went blank, and my screen said "account banned". Please help..

if i get reinstated, just to be safe, im' not smoking anything on cam .. but really this is such BS. i see models OPENLY smoke weed all the time.. rolling joints on cam, smoking them, looking visible and obviously intoxicated afterwards.. so it's really a fucked up thing. that being said, i don't want to be banned again, so i'll avoid this at all costs moving forwards. there's also a chance someone "reported me" for it.. .this one model who has some kind of issue with me.. i don't get why.. i've tipped her before.. generously.. and simply haven't visited her for a while for my own reasons, and she has been harassing me in my room and when i visited her the day this happened, to clear the air, she went on a rant about me using drugs on camera.. and i said i wasn't but she kept going on about how i'm ruining my life etc.. so there's a chance that in a misguided attempt to rescue me from the perils of drugs, she may have reported me using the reporting tool on the site.

anyway thanks again for any help
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.