AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned, forgot to update id with current info. Ive sent all to support. youthinrevolt on chaturbate. this is my entire livelyhood.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2021
Youthinrevolt, my inactive alt account whateverguy96, and my new account i made today are all banned. i forgot to update my id when it expired (my S/O left me abruptly after three years and it got ahead of me) the two other models ive featured recently are all up to date. I never broadcasteed with the most recent id upload on youthinrevolt (they told me limit of 5 was exceeded) and i have not broken any other rules. Support is so slow and this is causing me much distress. I cannot afford to lose the income ive spent 4 years building here. I was actually counting on that money in my account to get a tooth pulled. This is my first infraction if there is any at all.

Wow ive never done anything to deserve this im getting doxxed and my reputation ruined on twitter by my ex and her new girlfriend. Im thinking about talking to the police?

Upvote 0
theyre trying to kneecap me! incredible! they left me after three years and now theyre hitting me in the wallet! Im not gonna make it without chaturbate.

Upvote 0
Youthinrevolt, my inactive alt account whateverguy96, and my new account i made today are all banned. i forgot to update my id when it expired (my S/O left me abruptly after three years and it got ahead of me) the two other models ive featured recently are all up to date. I never broadcasteed with the most recent id upload on youthinrevolt (they told me limit of 5 was exceeded) and i have not broken any other rules. Support is so slow and this is causing me much distress. I cannot afford to lose the income ive spent 4 years building here. I was actually counting on that money in my account to get a tooth pulled. This is my first infraction if there is any at all.
Support has replied to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.