AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from a broadcasters room for no reason on Chaturbate on all of my accounts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2016
Last night I was on Chaturbate and I went into a broadcasters room. After being in her room for not even a minute it said I was kicked from her room. I never even said anything and I had never been in her room before. I contacted support but it seems they can't do anything about it. Also I tried using three other accounts that i have and they banned me on those accounts as well. Why would a broadcaster do this to me as a potential paying customer when I never said or did anything wrong?

Last night I was on Chaturbate and I went into a broadcasters room. After being in her room for not even a minute it said I was kicked from her room. I never even said anything and I had never been in her room before. I contacted support but it seems they can't do anything about it. Also I tried using three other accounts that i have and they banned me on those accounts as well. Why would a broadcaster do this to me as a potential paying customer when I never said or did anything wrong?
I imagine any account on that same IP address will be automatically banned.

Why would a broadcaster do this to me as a potential paying customer when I never said or did anything wrong?
who knows, only them. they simply don't want your business for whatever reason, and that is fine. move on to another broadcaster and have your fun with them instead.

You probably have a similar username to someone who has been previously banned from said room and they thought it was them.
Happened to me before.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

It can also be that one of all your accounts have been hacked and used badly here, then your ip is banned as said.
Check in your security center, you have an history of your connections to each account (country, IPs, hours).

else, who knows why, maybe she mismatched your name with somebody else. A bad click can also happen.
Or only she didn't like at all your pseudo (I kick guys named like 'deepInDaughter' or so...)

but yes, just forget this room (this should be only one room in this case)
A normal ban is for 3 months, try back in 3 months :)

but yes, just forget this room (this should be only one room in this case)
A normal ban is for 3 months, try back in 3 months :)
Not really. It has been changed. A regular ban lasts 1 month unless model converted a "regular ban" into the permanent one manually.

Reactions: DoD404
You not talking or tipping could be the very reason why. Some models insta-ban for people that dont speak or tip for a few mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.