AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned from cb befor i barley got my all my stuff in order

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Needfatcock
chaturbate has banned me saying i was to young but that is the complete opposite I am not I am a 19 yr old man and i have a California state id just to prove it @punker barbie please help me unban my account this problem is kind of annoying i barley got my cam ready and i was banned for no reason i look nothing like a child at all

chaturbate has banned me saying i was to young but that is the complete opposite I am not I am a 19 yr old man and i have a California state id just to prove it @punker barbie please help me unban my account this problem is kind of annoying i barley got my cam ready and i was banned for no reason i look nothing like a child at all

Please provide your username and I will reach out to support regarding this matter.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie i am sorry to keep interrupting you for this but I emailed the chatturbate help and gave proof that I am indeed 19 but they will not respond to me and i still would love your help agian my user name is needfatcock and i would very much like to be unblocked have a good day

Upvote 0
it is needfatcock

How many accounts have you made and tried to do this with? I mean, in your other thread, you supplied an attachment email from CB Support, but the name they gave was different.
For reference, for @punker barbie - this one: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-am-19-yr-old-man-on-cb.36997/#post-1064565

Stick with one name/account and one thread otherwise, all of your answers and help is going to get mixed up and confused and potentially waste people's time (especially @punker barbie )

Upvote 0
How many accounts have you made and tried to do this with? I mean, in your other thread, you supplied an attachment email from CB Support, but the name they gave was different.
For reference, for @punker barbie - this one: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/i-am-19-yr-old-man-on-cb.36997/#post-1064565

Stick with one name/account and one thread otherwise, all of your answers and help is going to get mixed up and confused and potentially waste people's time (especially @punker barbie )
Been using the Same account

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.