AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from CB for being a decent moderator.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2020
Hi erm, i have no idea if this is going in to the right thread, not much of a forum user. However i need assistance getting my account on CB reinstated, i have been a moderator there for two years now and a member for nearly 4. Today while working one of my rooms i was dragged into a conversation about projektmelody and was explaining what i knew of it to both the model and the viewers who were asking the questions, at that point my room was banned and not even for actual reasons but merely " we have reason to believe " was the ban title. I have written to the admins more than 6 times today to ask for clarification and reinstatement but no response other than the computer generated ones. I have worked long and hard to build the rooms reputation as both a trustworth one as well as somewhere that models can come for advice and assistance. I would be most grateful for any help you may be able to provide in expediting my rooms return to operational status. thank you in advance.. :)

A mod is a normal user with a very limited power to help the Model.
The Model remains the Boss in his room.

If by 'my room was banned', you're speaking of the Model's room, (it's creepy, ok, but) it's the Model's job to see it with the support.
They would never give any information to any other user (mod or whatever else he could be... husby, cousin, baker...).

If you're speaking of your account, you just discovered that a mod is exposed to some other user's revenge. I've been reported as being under-aged ie ^^... But then : support can take time to answer (one day only to wait is short)

Upvote 0
Why should i even respond to that??? your not helping just being a troll
Dude no one is trolling you, but there is a major lack of information in your original post, then a confusing comment in your subsequent post.

Also please stop trying to make a duplicate thread over and over again, I'm not approving them. Keep your comments in this thread that you already started.

Upvote 0
Because i have stood up for my models and CB has targeted me for doing so.

what do you mean by "stood up"?

Why should i even respond to that??? your not helping just being a troll

i don't think he is being a troll, because i too have the same question. was it you or another broadcaster who was banned from the site? or were you banned from someone you mod's room? your OP is confusing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have written to the admins more than 6 times today to ask for clarification and reinstatement
Holy moly dude, cool your jets and give them a chance to respond.

Upvote 0
I can't begin to imagine they have banned you for stan up for the models. Me and plenty of other guys have debated, discussed, stood up for the models in live chat rooms of the models regarding lots of different things. None of us have been banned, so I believe there is an underlying reason for this and you're just assuming it's this because it coincided with the discussions. But then, I guess it can depend exactly how insulting and abusive you was being towards/about the models/broadcasters/users.

Upvote 0
The key word from the OP is ' projektmelody'

If he got banned for saying anything against projektmelody, and for anyone that has been to projektmelody and seen how some of her followers act it is self explanatory.
I would not doubt for one moment that he had several complaints from her followers sent to CB against him (false or true) that triggered CB to ban his account.

OP.. Were you the only one from that room you 'mod' in to get banned from CB?

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
“Decent moderator” is a highly subjective comment.

CB bans models without blinking an eye. What makes you think they’re going to give a shit about a lowly moderator who probably doesn’t tip?

Upvote 0
Dude no one is trolling you, but there is a major lack of information in your original post, then a confusing comment in your subsequent post.

Also please stop trying to make a duplicate thread over and over again, I'm not approving them. Keep your comments in this thread that you already started.
Well can you tell me am i posting in the thread about CB specific issues please as i have no idea if i am??

Upvote 0
Well can you tell me am i posting in the thread about CB specific issues please as i have no idea if i am??
At top of the page you see you're in the unofficial support section for Chaturbate. You're in the right place.

Upvote 0

i don't think he is being a troll, because i too have the same question. was it you or another broadcaster who was banned from the site? or were you banned from someone you mod's room? your OP is confusing.
At top of the page you see you're in the unofficial support section for Chaturbate. You're in the right place.
Erm for whatever reason i don't see that at all, only that i am in Amber cuties forum, hence my confusion, but if you say that i am in the right place then great, and thank you
[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0
Erm for whatever reason i don't see that at all, only that i am in Amber cuties forum, hence my confusion, but if you say that i am in the right place then great, and thank you
[/QUOTE]
Ok right i now see what you are refering to my apologies, as i mentioned i do not use forums much so was difficult to tell. again thank you.

Upvote 0
Ok right i now see what you are refering to my apologies, as i mentioned i do not use forums much so was difficult to tell. again thank you.
[/QUOTE]
and again am really hoping to speak to the CB representative on here as one of the models i moderate for suggested that it was more likely to be given a hearing on here, so far just people telling me that i am creepy and to chill out, which isn't really helping me resolve the actual issue. again thanks

Upvote 0
I can't begin to imagine they have banned you for stan up for the models. Me and plenty of other guys have debated, discussed, stood up for the models in live chat rooms of the models regarding lots of different things. None of us have been banned, so I believe there is an underlying reason for this and you're just assuming it's this because it coincided with the discussions. But then, I guess it can depend exactly how insulting and abusive you was being towards/about the models/broadcasters/users.

The four rooms i moderate in were all very concerned with the impact that projektmelody was having on overall room numbers and after consulting with other mods ( some with over 4 years of experience ) we came to the conclusion that firstly it was massively disrespectful to the models further more that it could not have complied with CB rules of verification as an animation could not possibly have either a passport nor a licence, and that if it was the animator themselves that was verified then that too was a breach of verification rules as it says specifically no person on cam that is not age verified. This was all put into a letter and sent to the admins as well as i went to the room in question and reported it on the same grounds. Shortly after this a user projectmelody ( yes spelt different but hardly a co-incidence wouldn't you say ) entered one of the rooms i work in ( and who had also sent a message to the admins stating that melody could not be verified as it isn't a person ) and almost immediately the model received a report notification of an unspecified nature. Later that week i was working another of the rooms i moderate in and that model was becoming upset that the melody had 20k viewers and that this was affecting room numbers across the entire platform. So i again went to melody room and again reported it for not possiblt being verified on the grounds that an animation could not have the required identification. No more than 5 minutes after that my own profile was banned for " reasons to believe a breach ect. and as yet the CB admins have not responded at all now three days later.

So i hope that clears up why i am a little frustrated and hence the title of this post, thanks

Upvote 0

I have further explained the situation to another individual in this thread, further down the page which i hope will clear the matter up for you. However i would like to add that being called creepy is an insult to me and hence why i took offence and considered it a trolling statement. Thanks

Upvote 0
The key word from the OP is ' projektmelody'

If he got banned for saying anything against projektmelody, and for anyone that has been to projektmelody and seen how some of her followers act it is self explanatory.
I would not doubt for one moment that he had several complaints from her followers sent to CB against him (false or true) that triggered CB to ban his account.

OP.. Were you the only one from that room you 'mod' in to get banned from CB?
While i do agree with your observations of the fans in that room, it came direct from CB as i wasn't broadcasting at the time and hence no viewer could have sent in a report on my profile, but thank you for being a voice of reason..:)

Upvote 0
The four rooms i moderate in were all very concerned with the impact that projektmelody was having on overall room numbers and after consulting with other mods ( some with over 4 years of experience ) we came to the conclusion that firstly it was massively disrespectful to the models further more that it could not have complied with CB rules of verification as an animation could not possibly have either a passport nor a licence, and that if it was the animator themselves that was verified then that too was a breach of verification rules as it says specifically no person on cam that is not age verified. This was all put into a letter and sent to the admins as well as i went to the room in question and reported it on the same grounds. Shortly after this a user projectmelody ( yes spelt different but hardly a co-incidence wouldn't you say ) entered one of the rooms i work in ( and who had also sent a message to the admins stating that melody could not be verified as it isn't a person ) and almost immediately the model received a report notification of an unspecified nature. Later that week i was working another of the rooms i moderate in and that model was becoming upset that the melody had 20k viewers and that this was affecting room numbers across the entire platform. So i again went to melody room and again reported it for not possiblt being verified on the grounds that an animation could not have the required identification. No more than 5 minutes after that my own profile was banned for " reasons to believe a breach ect. and as yet the CB admins have not responded at all now three days later.

So i hope that clears up why i am a little frustrated and hence the title of this post, thanks

I assume you were not around to see the old cartoon one last year?
It was the exact same issue and drama. Whilst a lot of models agree with you and the models you help, some do also think it's genius - and if guys like it, why not? But we do agree on the verification checks, that has always been brought up.

I can't even remember the name of the last cartoon one last year, but hopefully, someone else does and will post the thread for you to look through.

The novelty, like with the last, will wear off after a few weeks or a month or 2. Although it may last longer this time around with it being a full 3d Animation, the last one was just a 2d Cartoon with a couple of limited movements.
Ultimately, there is no point in getting angry and wasting your time and energy (especially live on cam) complaining and whining and crying about something like this. Is that harsh? Maybe yes, but there is always going to be SOMEONE you (and models) think should not be in the top spots with 10,000+ viewers, who get this daily. This is just how this job is. ProjektMelody + many other top models are ones I do not like or agree with being at the top but ultimately guys like it for whatever reason, so they are there.

Upvote 0
It's pointless trying to find a hole in cb's terms of service and citing this to cb. There really is no way they didn't consider any possible legal requirement in their approval of projectmelody.

That you are moderator plays no role, not in a good way and not in a bad way. You set off some alarms in this forum, because we had some guys here who assumed they have some "extra rights", because they are moderator. This is a forum mostly of independent girls, while moderators in rooms are mostly a thing in Eastern European studio girl rooms (also not soooo popular here).

It was weekend, also consider that you might be in another time zone than cb support. So have some patience. Good luck

Upvote 0
I have further explained the situation to another individual in this thread, further down the page which i hope will clear the matter up for you. However i would like to add that being called creepy is an insult to me and hence why i took offence and considered it a trolling statement. Thanks
Can I tell you why he probably thought it was creepy? When talking about a model you mod for, you said "my model." This might come off quite possessive.

Also I think you were false flagged as well if you were talking about another room in public. Word to the wise, do no publicly chat about other broadcasters in any negative light. Leave that in private message. If the room topic is something controversial on the site, don't involve yourself.

Fads come and go. If you have been on CB for four years, you would have already seen something similar like mentioned above pop up in 2018. Their last broadcast was a year ago. People acting were like the sky was falling too.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Can I tell you why he probably thought it was creepy? When talking about a model you mod for, you said "my model." This might come off quite possessive.

Also I think you were false flagged as well if you were talking about another room in public. Word to the wise, do no publicly chat about other broadcasters in any negative light. Leave that in private message. If the room topic is something controversial on the site, don't involve yourself.

Fads come and go. If you have been on CB for four years, you would have already seen something similar like mentioned above pop up in 2018. Their last broadcast was a year ago. People acting were like the sky was falling too.

That's the one: Abby!!
As for the "my room" and "my model" stuff, it really did sound weird and creepy, even if you didn't [obviously] want it to. You have to see this from a woman/model point of view.
I moderate two ladies and genuinely can't imagine ever saying those in relation to them. I have known and moderated them both for 3 years and one of them, I have met in person 2 times. Yet I would still never say that they are "mine".

Upvote 0
Word to the wise, do no publicly chat about other broadcasters in any negative light. Leave that in private message. If the room topic is something controversial on the site, don't involve yourself.

Don't even say anything in private messages either. CB can read them as well and logs them.
Keep it offsite (Email, twitter DM. etc) if you have any gripes. :)

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Don't even say anything in private messages either. CB can read them as well and logs them.
Keep it offsite (Email, twitter DM. etc) if you have any gripes. :)
doubt cb cares about others' opinions on another broadcaster. it's more so for other members or broadcasters who might retaliate.

Upvote 0
Three days is more than enough time for the admins to reply, wouldn't you think???

Six emails in one day is excessive, regardless of how long you've been waiting.

While i do agree with your observations of the fans in that room, it came direct from CB as i wasn't broadcasting at the time and hence no viewer could have sent in a report on my profile, but thank you for being a voice of reason..:)

You can very easily be reported when not broadcasting. I've reported abusive members by taking a screenshot of the chat and emailing it to support.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.