AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from Cb, unsure why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2020
Sent email like 3 days ago asking why my account was blocked, genuinely unsure what rule i wouldve broke? If i could get help i would be super happy to make sure it never happens again! I have some 1600 tokens locked up o my account, and i just miss my community </3 thanks in advance for any answers! @punker barbie

Last edited:
Sent email like 3 days ago asking why my account was blocked, genuinely unsure what rule i wouldve broke? If i could get help i would be super happy to make sure it never happens again! I have some 1600 tokens locked up o my account, and i just miss my community </3 thanks in advance for any answers! @punker barbie

Please provide your username and I will reach out to support to inquire about your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.