AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Good afternoon to all of you!

I do hope Barbie will see this message and assist us any further what can we do.

We have been deceived as new cammers on CB by a guy who offered to give us tokens.
As we found out from the support it was from stolen credit cards and it was not of his first successful attempt to make money from others.
CB banned us for violating their terms of service and we have been suspected with fraudulent activity.
As we were new to the site we did not know about this and the guy was tricking and targeting us as new cammers and he was lying to us that everything is legal and we have nothing to worry about and we did not even pay any money to him he already sent in the tokens..
We were really naive as we lost our jobs to Corona and that was the only way for us to make money to pay our rent and other needs, and the desperate situation made us do this and believe that it is legal and real as he stated but we did not do it on purpose as we were not aware of any fraudulent activity made by this guy.
As i received his emails i already reported him to PP and also reported him on Qiwi where he requested his transactions to be made.

We were trying to state to CB that we have been deceived and got scammed by this guy and we would never do something like that if we know that is against the terms of service and afterwards they told us that this is not an acceptable thing. Then we also agreed with them and tried to apologize for any of the inconvenience and also offered to pay the significant charges they suffered from the transactions needed to be returnt to the victims.

Update:
Also found out that this guy a modell on CB which i think is linked with her email address which i would like to report as well if barbie responds.

After phoning all the banks and paypal and the action fraud team I have taken action and reported to the international fraud team the criminal and provided all the information(bank details,email addresses and names) I have on the 2 individuals. Also willing to provide them the proof of the conversations photos and etc...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.