AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2021
Hi @punker barbie
my account (_CloudBreak_) got banned on chaturbate. After reading a few posts on this blog I think it might be related to the fact that I was trying to share my camera to one of the broadcasters and started the age verification process. Afterwards we discovered the Start Cam to Cam feature and I stopped the age verfication procedure since I don't intend to broadcast. Could you help me get unbanned or tell me what I should do to get unbanned?
Thank you in advance,

Ticket number: 18477328

_CloudBreak_

Last edited:
Hi @punker barbie
my account (_CloudBreak_) got banned on chaturbate. After reading a few posts on this blog I think it might be related to the fact that I was trying to share my camera to one of the broadcasters and started the age verification process. Afterwards we discovered the Start Cam to Cam feature and I stopped the age verfication procedure since I don't intend to broadcast. Could you help me get unbanned or tell me what I should do to get unbanned?
Thank you in advance,

Ticket number: 18477328

_CloudBreak_
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.