AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned from chaturbate again.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, 4 days ago i was asked to do the new method to verify my age... as soon as i sent the pictures my account was banned. Last year happened the same, i dont get why my passport and ID card is listed to be banned when i have done nothing that would make me lose the account. Luckily last year i messaged them through twitter and they gave it back to me... this time i havent received any answer yet. this whole situation is frustrating cause i depend completely on chaturbate to live and pay my expenses. I have been a model for almost 9 years and i dont think i deserve this kind of treatment.. please, @punker barbie if you read this help me. my nickname is fairy_paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.