AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from chaturbate/permanent ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanargand1

Banhammered
Sep 17, 2022
Hi guys. New to the forum. Long time broadcaster on Chaturbate in a past tense..

I started as mumbles01 or justmumbles. One of those I deactivated due to bad energy built up from it over the years, both because of some of the viewers and a total lack of respect from them which as any cam model knows can get very tiring and frustrating, particularly when you keep having to warn the same people before eventually banning them and also due to my own personal issues at the time and the hindrance the site was starting to be to my own well being... I wanted to start a fresh on the site, I regret it though because I had over 26,000 followers.. the next account (justmumbles I believe) then got banned at around 5k+ followers.

The easy fix was to make accounts under a different email, different username... had a bunch of usernames I cant even remember the name of at this point. I then had increasing amount of time away from the site due to personal problems, and the vibes I was getting that people in the town I was living in were watching me.. something I had long suspected.

One or two people dropped a hint here and there over the years.. I also got briefly involved with someone of very ill character, and became more known to some total 'dogshit' people in and around the area, and after using my account at that time 'whitewolfchaser' to pay off a new laptop after a break in I suffered, along with to replace everything else (over a grands worth of items), I basically went off the site completely for more than 6 months.. as it was clear some of the scumbags I had become known to were either watching me or looking for me on there to be nosey, one in particular who was 'quoting some of my old CB profile humour on his facebook account' that was trying to get close to me... well... after continuous cyber bullying over facebook and txts... lets just say that guy found out with me*... it happened on two separate occasions in the same year, and although I never seriously hurt him due to the public area it was in both times, he found out with somebody else as well that I was glad to have gotten front row seat as a witness to where'in which he did get hurt.. (and cried like a bitch much to my satisfaction) hes a clown. The other guy involved with the break in just hid away like a coward and the police did 'NOTHING' for me. There was a couple of officers working around that area who were quite corrupt, and that people were reporting as taking 'hand-outs' from some of the local scum.. in order to avoid jail time or serve a shorter sentence... it was a horrible place to live around there, it always had been the 8 years or more that I was there and it affected my mental health very deeply because of how manipulative and conniving some of the people were.. the area attracts a lot of addicts and people who cant deal with their own problems and like to leach off and exploit others.. it gave me 'a lot' of anxiety being there.. I was living in a sandbox small town type of area. Either way I didnt feel secure on the site anymore because of these people.. I never really did due to some of the ill characters in the area I was living in anyway who I knew were watching.. I had a lot of problems around that town due to the way people were treating me and I wound up getting into trouble on the rare occasion because of it all. All in in the 'local' of a very shitty and lowlife town 'or two' of a particular county I was living in that we wont speak of.

The whitewolfchaser account eventually got banned when I did come back to it 6 months later, because after banning the stereotypical rude, degrading and disrespectful viewer... I then got a ban minutes later myself for reasons of supposed self harm acts during the broadcast.... I was doing some erotic tongue play involving dancing my tongue along the non bladed edge of a pen knife... I figure it may have been the guy I had just banned who reported me.. I had built up a nice small following with the chaser account again too..

Upon having to make a new account I then struggled to draw in views, tips and followers.. really struggled.. this was off putting causing my appearance to be very intermittent yet again.. I dont know whether people were sick of seeing my room under a different username every couple months those last 2 years.. or whether it was because I had spent too much time away.. but eventually I deactivated that one too as it became one of those times where the site was taking more out of me than it was giving. Leaving me with bad vibes and bad energy from the site.

Some time later I then created and tried to verify an account which I made the mistake of including the name mumbles in... thinking that using that old name in the username somewhere would draw in some old fans. Bearing in mind that one of those first two accounts (what I believe may have been the justmumbles account) was banned for reasons its either been too long to remember or more likely that Chaturbate never disclosed in the first place **because thats how they generally are** (were talking about two accounts way back between 2015 and 2018 here.. before I had to start going under a different username which lasted up until the start of 2021 where I dipped away for a while and would only come back very intermittently). The latter account name I made was whitewolfmumbles.. it was banned up attempt of broadcaster verification, I then noticed that any other accounts I had abandoned that had previously been associated with that particular email were banned also. They never disclosed the reasons, only stating that I had violated the terms and conditions and that the ban was permanent.... after looking at the terms and conditions I dont see anything that I was doing that was a violation, although I have read online that they dont like when people make multiple accounts.. but in my case its because of the unfair treatment from the site admins.. you can practically be reported by a disgruntled and rude viewer for something you havent even done and they will ban you until investigated i.e. I had a ban once for supposedly including children in my broadcast, other times for supposedly being intoxicated or on drugs.. its rigged so that accounts get banned outright if certain types of complaints are made.. usually resulting in a short term ban before the claim is even investigated.. its so silly. In any case I had already deactivated the account before this and was kicking myself for it.

Now upon trying to make one under a different email, with the new 'third party' verification process where'in which you have to scan your face on the webcam along with the ID, which has replaced the method of just uploading the images to them from desktop.. they have basically permanently banned me based on my ID document used and facial recognition..

I have been away from the site for a long time. I had a very strong fanbase for a male performer, very down to earth, and nice natured and welcoming attitude which I know many people found a breath of fresh air on a site run-amock with people glued to their iphones during a broadcast.. There has been a forum made about me.. asking for mumbles. I had to go to great lengths in getting the thread removed when one of the users was offering to share my content for free upon request of the guy who posted it. I truly hate and despise all of those sites that illegally sell a models old shows and performances that are not the livestream, and it sickens me how they get away with it.

Right.... now all of that is out of the way and I have clearly and concisely said it how it is. I think you guys all know what it is I need help with. I am trying to get back on CB as a model. I dont think its right that they permanently banned me just for having multiple accounts. I was a pretty popular model on the site at one time.

Now before anyone asks or says it after reading some of the things I was concerned with above, let me just say that the reason I didnt block the UK was because I drew in a lot of fans and tippers from UK.. if you could block your city/area etc life would be simpler but thats not the case. Why should we have to block an entire country and lose nearly half of our viewers and fans because of the possibility of a few sick and exploitative people?... I played around with having the UK blocked on and off over the last two years on the site, and in the end I seemed to fair better when the UK was unblocked.. thats the truth.. However id much rather be back on and have the UK blocked and see how I go despite my UK fans, than be banned from the site completely like they do to so many others.

regards - The Real Mumbles01

Reactions: Minase
Solution
They banned you and you then tried to circumvent that ban by creating new accounts. Sites do not like this and it seems likely that they'll never respond to you. The initial ban may have been unfair, but they can ban whoever they want for whatever reason they want*. It's in their T&C

We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all

https://chaturbate.com/terms/

Pretty sure all similar sites have something like that in their T&C*. Regardless, your best option at this point is to move on and try a different site. Stripchat is pretty similar to CB and their support is 10/10.

*Which is why it's so...
Upvote 0
bump*
Instead of bump, tagging @punker barbie is more beneficial. Also immediately reply to this with your username on CB and your ticket number in a concise manner.
sorry for the extra bump, and thank you for the reply..

I cant remember the name of the last profile they banned, and they havent give me a ticket number and wont reply to me anymore.. I did email them recently..

Give me 24 hours.. ill email them again and try some password and usernames see if I can log back into one...

Mumbles*..

Upvote 0
Instead of bump, tagging @punker barbie is more beneficial. Also immediately reply to this with your username on CB and your ticket number in a concise manner.
Ok so my username

the_mumbles01 was the new one i made that got me banned..
another was: the_badger_milk

I was never given a ticket number by them... they wont even reply to an email from me anymore.. I keep getting the automated response message to say one of our customer service guys will get back to you.. they never gave me a ticket number.. :/

Upvote 0
They banned you and you then tried to circumvent that ban by creating new accounts. Sites do not like this and it seems likely that they'll never respond to you. The initial ban may have been unfair, but they can ban whoever they want for whatever reason they want*. It's in their T&C

We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Platform at any time, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason at all

Pretty sure all similar sites have something like that in their T&C*. Regardless, your best option at this point is to move on and try a different site. Stripchat is pretty similar to CB and their support is 10/10.

*Which is why it's so important to always cash out earnings asap.

Upvote 0
Solution

*Which is why it's so important to always cash out earnings asap.
ye.... they are some silly twats.. banning me for nout like that.
I have tried cam4 but it is full of utter time wasters. CB was the best one for me... Fuck it..... they shit on no end of models on that site. The endless threads of people trying to get unbanned is proof of that.

Well 10/10 is just what im looking for ..... except 'Stripchat' has a function/button specifically to allow the viewer to record public shows.... that kind of encouragement is not cool... At all. Its a lil off putting if im being honest..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Whoa... that sounds off. @Charlie_SC @xChloe is this true?
when your watching a model on the site, if you hover your cursor somewhere around top right a button for it suddenly pops up..

Now*.. you do have to pay... so maybe the idea of it was more a of a deterrent to those doing it illegaly.. but I dont know if the overall outcome is one of less public recordings... you know what though.. its only been 10 minutes or so since my reply and im thinking thats kinda better than the archive sites that load up on months and years worth of a models livefeed history... if its a case that those sites are still gonna have your shows on the *new site* I go to, as well as viewers being able to pay and record then thats like shooting yourself in the dick **twice**... 0__o ... if those sites dont get any of my new shit*.. then im cool with people paying to have a personal recording... its about people and sites being more sincere... and not giving *handouts* to third party site for an extra sleazy fee.. (what I heard about CB from more than a few). Its a cam site... not the government.. no need for such corrupt shenanigans..

Upvote 0
ye.... they are some silly twats.. banning me for nout like that.
I have tried cam4 but it is full of utter time wasters. CB was the best one for me... Fuck it..... they shit on no end of models on that site. The endless threads of people trying to get unbanned is proof of that.

Well 10/10 is just what im looking for ..... except 'Stripchat' has a function/button specifically to allow the viewer to record public shows.... that kind of encouragement is not cool... At all. Its a lil off putting if im being honest..
There is no traffic on cam4 so I wouldn't suggest keep going with it. Have you tried bonga, streamate?

Upvote 0
You pay tokens to record the public show It's not a free option. It's kind of nice when you get payed to complete a goal and a couple of guys are paying to record it.
ah shiiiit, :bucktooth: so the model takes the cut not the site?... thats way better!
I was thinking there's no way SC would intentionally give anyone a free pass to record. They're a reputable site and have been working hard to improve things for their models. It's worth switching to it. Just make sure you fully read the TOS and don't break it and get banned there too!

Upvote 0
The answer above, but just in case, I'll repeat it :)

1. It is the model who decides whether to activate this option ("Allow Recording Public Shows") or not.
2. And it's the model who set the price for users to record their public shows.
Thank you so much for the clarification! I do think this is a great feature actually.

Upvote 0
There is no traffic on cam4 so I wouldn't suggest keep going with it. Have you tried bonga, streamate?
signed up to bonga years back.. never used it.. the site layout hurt my eyes back then :confused: :grumpy:..

will bear both in mind. CB has put me off for a long time.. and its only recently I thought it would be a good idea to come back..

Without being too direct or to sound like I arent bothered about my viewers but.... ultimately alls I care about is the money.. Is there a site thats generally known as one that sees the best return on your investment?.. I know token values vary, and traffic on each site is different but.. any sites where ill make better or at least as good as what CB was is all I need really, for those who have experience of making the switch first hand.

Upvote 0
The answer above, but just in case, I'll repeat it :)

1. It is the model who decides whether to activate this option ("Allow Recording Public Shows") or not.
2. And it's the model who set the price for users to record their public shows.
thats awesome, they get a green light from me then (for now)

Even if I cant get bk on CB I think you guys have given me some alternative sites to try so thanks for that guys.
Just want whichever's gonna pay best really. I was only ever a part time model.

Upvote 0
Even if public shows can be recorded in stripchat, there is nothing to record in male cams there because tippers are few and goals are not usually met. Viewers are also few so there is less freeloaders since there aren't much interesting to watch. Chaturbate is still much better for male models compare to other sites.

Upvote 0
Even if public shows can be recorded in stripchat, there is nothing to record in male cams there because tippers are few and goals are not usually met. Viewers are also few so there is less freeloaders since there aren't much interesting to watch. Chaturbate is still much better for male models compare to other sites.
thats what I was worried about..

I went to Camsoda (relatively new site), when they first banned me.. took over a month to get verified with them how long they take.. and when I finally got on I had 60+ guest viewers... so all people who didnt even make an account let alone have tips.. being watched by all those guests on the site and nobody able to type anything felt pretty creepy if im being honest... I soon ditched that site. Went to Cam4.. made a bit from one show.. then the next two attempts was time wasted.. gave up again after that.

Reactions: Minase
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.