AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strike 1 - Not verified (first day on cam)
Strike 2 - Unverified model on cam
Strike 3 - September 29th ID concern
Strike 4 - ?

I'm surprised you're still around with this many offenses, many venues hold to a "3-strikes and you're gone" rule. Are there any other offenses we should know about?

With that many past bans, it would take barely anything to get you banned this final time - you're probably going to have to think really hard about it to figure out what it was. With that many warnings, you really have to follow every rule verbatim or else you are royally fucked.

---I understand English not being your first language, it's totally okay, my German/French is abysmal. In the future, I would have someone else proofread your letters to Support or those in professional positions; it makes a big difference in how professionally you present yourself and how seriously the site will take you.---

just want to make sure people dont get the wrong impression, its not against the rules to be on cam with out being verified, but they will ban/do so you cant be on cam before you put in your id again...
so its literaly only the 4 ban that is just some what legit, and with out a reason or anything then its not legit eighter...
i also find it funny that the suport are willing to give my followers more information then i even get.
last of all the site still charges money from my fanclub members for a service that they dont even are able to use...

Regarding Id, what about this thread :
im not sure i understand 100% what this article sayes, but my guess is that if they would stop all passport use as "legal id" on the site then they would loose a lot of people on the site, because that is as far as i know currently the only id they can take in for people that are not in america, im not sure what the "handwritten passports" means, but mine is given to me by the Danish goverment. so there should not be anything to come for there.

and i would guess if they would just ask me to provide other id if that did not work, like they revokede my id on the 28 and reinstatede the exat same id the day after. and then banned me that day.

im not sure i understand 100% what this article sayes, but my guess is that if they would stop all passport use as "legal id" on the site then they would loose a lot of people on the site, because that is as far as i know currently the only id they can take in for people that are not in america, im not sure what the "handwritten passports" means, but mine is given to me by the Danish goverment. so there should not be anything to come for there.

and i would guess if they would just ask me to provide other id if that did not work, like they revokede my id on the 28 and reinstatede the exat same id the day after. and then banned me that day.
Handwritten passports means just what it says. It's a passport with the information (name, birthday, birthplace, passport number, etc.) written in ink on a form on the ID page of the passport and then stamped and/or signed by the government official that wrote it. Most countries switched to typed or printed passports decades ago, but India, Pakistan, the Philippines and a few other countries have continued to issue handwritten passports until a few years ago.

Current Danish passports are very modern, including digital biometric data, so that seems unlikely to be the problem in your case.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Puffin and gudheadt
Handwritten passports means just what it says. It's a passport with the information (name, birthday, birthplace, passport number, etc.) written in ink on a form on the ID page of the passport and then stamped and/or signed by the government official that wrote it. Most countries switched to typed or printed passports decades ago, but India, Pakistan, the Philippines and a few other countries have continued to issue handwritten passports until a few years ago.

Current Danish passports are very modern, including digital biometric data, so that seems unlikely to be the problem in your case.
yeah that where also my guess, that it where not a problem with my passport.

just saw a tweet from the biggest cammer on CB saying "that moment when I got banned today and haven't been on CB in 3 days round of applause for the most derpy cam site on the web @chaturbate" seems legit, i think there system is just straight up broken lol

Update! cb unbanned me 10min ago, the suport responded to a email i made a month ago, and finaly unbanned me! yeah :D i dont know if shirley where involved since i got the messagde from the normal suport. but thanks to the people that have tried to help me on here :3 :h:

Reactions: Guy and Dani Picas
Hi I need help, apparently I got banned from Chaturbate, and I actually just requesting switching my account to another account for a new username, this is what they told me do, but I got banned saying that I was suspected violation of their terms of service and I asked what I did, but they kept repeating the same message saying I suspected violation of their terms of service. What can I do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.