AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned from something i didnt do !! Really weird

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2021
Hey Guys , My username on chaturbate is Crazyydick1996 , so i was banned from Chaturbate 3 weeks ago without any reason .. they told me that i played an recording videos , but i didnt , i am always live , but some hatters keep reporting for no reason ( cuz of jealousy ) so now i dont know what i do , i sent multiple messages to support but they keep telling me that i did a violation of their Rules. What i have to do now?

Hey Guys , My username on chaturbate is Crazyydick1996 , so i was banned from Chaturbate 3 weeks ago without any reason .. they told me that i played an recording videos , but i didnt , i am always live , but some hatters keep reporting for no reason ( cuz of jealousy ) so now i dont know what i do , i sent multiple messages to support but they keep telling me that i did a violation of their Rules. What i have to do now?
As previously explained in ticket 16756099, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
but the problem that its for no reason , i didnt do what they said , i was always live in my shows , just some hatters keep reporting for no reason

Upvote 0
but the problem that its for no reason , i didnt do what they said , i was always live in my shows , just some hatters keep reporting for no reason
You've gotten your final word from them, so I suggest you move on. If you continue to post about this subject here you'll be removed from ACF as well.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.