AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned Model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2022
Hello,
I am reaching out with a request to find out why a models account was banned/disabled.
She has a very strong reputation on SC, Top 100 often, Top 3 more than once, long history with SC.

I feel partially to blame (maybe bad knight job) and I would like to help her get it resolved if possible.
I would prefer to give the username via PM, but if that is not an option I will provide it in the thread.

Thank you in advanced for your time & consideration

Understood. Thanks for the response.. Unfortunately, its a delicate situation that would be pointless to explain.

Would asking them to look into the account status (without providing me any info/feedback) be too much to ask or consider? Maybe they can lift the ban and all will be resolved?

What can I do from my end to help? The model and I aren't even in contact anymore at this point, I just would like to see the situation get resolved for her as I do feel partial at fault.

Upvote 0
Hello,
I am reaching out with a request to find out why a models account was banned/disabled.
She has a very strong reputation on SC, Top 100 often, Top 3 more than once, long history with SC.

I feel partially to blame (maybe bad knight job) and I would like to help her get it resolved if possible.
I would prefer to give the username via PM, but if that is not an option I will provide it in the thread.

It is unlikely that anyone from SC will interact with you directly. The model will need to make the approach.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Hello,

Please ask this model to contact me directly (chloe@stripchat.com) or my colleagues (if she does not speak English, I will be happy to provide contacts of other community managers).

We are always ready to provide all information on this issue, but only directly to the chathost.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.