AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned my independent account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2022
Hello @punker barbie I have heard you wonders in various forums I am an independent 1 year ago and recently help a cousin create your chaturbate account, and for a mistake with the OBS the two accounts are banned, I already wrote to Chaturbate support for the two emails, but the answer that gives me does not help could you help me please, I do not know what to do and the two accounts have tokens

Hi @punker barbie I hope you are doing well. I am looking for some help i really hope you have a moment to assits me. My account was banned and im not sure exactly what went wrong my user name venusbarbie i have submitted a request on the CB site but have not got an email back please please please help i just found this fourm after searching for a long time and im hoping this issue could be resolved.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I hope you are doing well. I am looking for some help i really hope you have a moment to assits me. My account was banned and im not sure exactly what went wrong my user name venusbarbie i have submitted a request on the CB site but have not got an email back please please please help i just found this fourm after searching for a long time and im hoping this issue could be resolved.

Start your own thread with your own issue and ticket number , and don't tag onto other threads thinking just because punker replied to them that you will get noticed any quicker

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0

Amber made a thread (See the link above) reminding you all that you need to make your own thread about these issues, instead of use someone else's 'Banned' thread to do so. This thread is about Valerie23 and Punker Barbie assisting her. Like ghostofsupporter suggested above, you can create your own thread to reach out to Punker Barbie.

Upvote 0

Amber made a thread (See the link above) reminding you all that you need to make your own thread about these issues, instead of use someone else's 'Banned' thread to do so. This thread is about Valerie23 and Punker Barbie assisting her. Like ghostofsupporter suggested above, you can create your own thread to reach out to Punker Barbie.
Thank you noted

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.