AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned my mail

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2022
hello to all members of the forum, I create a new thread because no one answers me and my mail in CB support was sent to the ban and they are not going to answer me

Значок Проверено сообществом
it's a mistake we didn't break the rules
please let them pay attention to my mail
acc name/ kitty_tip
please @punker barbie

hello to all members of the forum, I create a new thread because no one answers me and my mail in CB support was sent to the ban and they are not going to answer me

View attachment 92365
it's a mistake we didn't break the rules
please let them pay attention to my mail
acc name/ kitty_tip
please @punker barbie
You've been told you were permanently banned and that they likely are not going to respond to you anymore. If you continue to make threads regarding this issue here, I will remove you from the forum as well.

Upvote 0
You've been told you were permanently banned and that they likely are not going to respond to you anymore. If you continue to make threads regarding this issue here, I will remove you from the forum as well.
sorry, but the last time they also told me that they blocked me forever, but thanks to punker barbie I was able to get them to talk to me again by mail.
Why should I get banned for something I didn't do? and due to translation errors

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.