AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned, need to pay rent, uncashed tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2021
Howdy, all. I made this account to contact support directly. I was banned from my account with the same name as here, and I sent an appeal off (an inquiry, really), but I desperately need to cam in order to make rent. I was camming for going on 3 hours and now no longer have access to my earned tokens or any way to cash out. I'm starting to really worry and tomorrow I'm going to try and create accounts on other sites to make up, hopefully but that could take....days, weeks, could end up not panning out! Any help is needed, otherwise I'm looking at ----- not being able to feed my dogs, no shampoo or conditioner, and eventual homelessness. I am very sad right now, I didn't mean to overshare. If this violates any rules, I'm sorry it's a little late.

Status
Not open for further replies.