AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned new account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
hiii.i wanted to open a new account on cb and i keep getting banned : We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.
im streaming on cb for around 5 -6 years my curently account it s extra_topping .can u please help me activate my new account : Christine_Sunray and move my followers to it ? i don t work for a studio i am individual model. thank you **** Your request (18655476) ****

The same thing over and over again even banning brand new accounts that have not even had an ID verified yet. They the absolute worst! Good luck!

Upvote 0
If models try to make a new account when they are banned it will pick up the cookie and link to your old name and ban automatically.

You need to clear everything

Then you will still fail with the submitted i,d if they banned you properly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.