AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned new account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2022
Hello, I am on Chaturbate until December. After Christmas time I decided to create new account. I was trying to verify my age by the same documents as the last time. But Chaturbate Support did not verify my age this time. One time they told they need passport, later they verified me, but they sent me message "Problem with verification. Reason: This person are veryfing on this account" something like this. But I could streaming. I did not understand it but I did not streaming on this account. A few hours later I created new account and I was trying to verify myself again, I was waiting 1 hour and as a result they banned me. I cannot understand why. I had maybe 5 streams in my life, I did not have a lot of viewers, I am sure I did not broke platform's rules. They did not banned my old account from December. Now I cannot create new account, I think they banned also my computer's ip. Please can you check it? Can you tell me why they banned me? Please.
My username is wildbearx
my ticket is 18884375

Status
Not open for further replies.