AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned? Not able to log in or view account. Please help.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2022
I was just broadcasting when someone tipping mention that their tips aren't showing up in chat. He was correct they were not showing up in public chat but his tokens were in my token balance. So I log out to refresh everything and now I can't log into anything. I've tried multiple devices and it appears like an IP ban. I have emailed like 5 minutes ago but looking for some reassurance because I was really beginning to fall in love with the app version of the site. Now I can't log in.

I'm having a similar issue today, though couldn't get to my broadcast page at any point. Going to Stripchat.com without logging in shows the site like normal, but when I do try to log in in it first hangs at the login form, then when trying to go any other page on the site it just shows the loading wheel animation indefinitely. When I go to my profile page (ie, using incognito mode), it's still there and just says I'm "offline." If you're banned, I believe your profile page will be stripped of its content and will have a gray face emoji as the profile picture.

I emailed support as well, hopefully this issue is fixed ASAP and that it's simply a server/forms issue.

Upvote 0
I'm having a similar issue today, though couldn't get to my broadcast page at any point. Going to Stripchat.com without logging in shows the site like normal, but when I do try to log in in it first hangs at the login form, then when trying to go any other page on the site it just shows the loading wheel animation indefinitely. When I go to my profile page (ie, using incognito mode), it's still there and just says I'm "offline." If you're banned, I believe your profile page will be stripped of its content and will have a gray face emoji as the profile picture.

I emailed support as well, hopefully this issue is fixed ASAP and that it's simply a server/forms issue.
Yes!! You describe it exactly as it's happening. You have no idea how comforting that is to hear. I'm always under the strong conscious that everything happens for a reason. A quick Google search led me to this forum for the first time ever and I have been in this business for a little over a year. Hopefully it's remedied soon because I was on the verge of a private show I can just feel it LOL 😂!

• Hugs
Reactions: Autumn Nights
Upvote 0
A model was having this issue again today. She had it yesterday too. She seems to be back now but it was not working and she was not getting the tokens

Upvote 0
A model was having this issue again today. She had it yesterday too. She seems to be back now but it was not working and she was not getting the tokens

Thanks @Brett M. Glad she's no longer having problems.
I hope you provided her with the relevant instructions on how to contact Support so they can review/investigate further ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.