AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2018
Hi, Read a post on here from last year about a similar issue, wondering if anyone can help.

No idea why but I was banned and can not login today.
The support appears to be slow at responding.

Anyone here know a CB mod that could clarify why I was banned and potentially have the ban lifted.

username is the same

Thanks
Wb

Hi, Read a post on here from last year about a similar issue, wondering if anyone can help.

No idea why but I was banned and can not login today.
The support appears to be slow at responding.

Anyone here know a CB mod that could clarify why I was banned and potentially have the ban lifted.

username is the same

Thanks
Wb
Might want to give CB support a few days to respond. Or post in the “CB support” thread.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Problem not resolved at all. lol
1 account unbanned but the other account now requires age verification but my phone is unable to capture my ID and + face clearly.
Until I can do that my other account will remain banned.

Slightly beyond inconvenient, really poor service.

Thanks for the response.

Finally CB are able to help.

I made a second account that was also banned due to browser caching I presume.
Had to contact about that also.

Not the smoothest process but being resolved.
Thanks again for the reply.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Thanks for the response.

Finally CB are able to help.

I made a second account that was also banned due to browser caching I presume.
Had to contact about that also.

Not the smoothest process but being resolved.
Thanks again for the reply.

If you are banned for violating their Terms of Service, then when you create a new account they will usually ban that too. Not sure what it's based off, but as you can imagine, I am sure it'd be either IP and/or email address.

Your banned, there are lots of other cam sites.
Move on, try not to fuck it up on another cam site.

woops I totally miss read the thread. I though you trying to avoid a ban by making alt accounts. Sorry about that.

Problem not resolved at all. lol
1 account unbanned but the other account now requires age verification but my phone is unable to capture my ID and + face clearly.
Until I can do that my other account will remain banned.

Slightly beyond inconvenient, really poor service.

What is the problem with the *why* it can't capture your face AND ID clearly? Is it because the size or ratio is not big enough? If so, you could try and do a panorama photo, where you take multiple photos that gets stitched together. Of course make sure as well that your output (at least just for this) is set to the highest resolution and MBP

Status
Not open for further replies.