AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have not recieved an update from Chaturbate support at all and it’s frustrating me.

I apologize for not seeing for recent post regarding your account. Support has informed me that the account you created is under review currently and they will update you as soon as the review has been completed.

Upvote 0
So i still got no reply at all and made a new account last week
Your IP has been probably used to auto ban this new account.
(don't try to buy tokens on a 3rd one too fast :/)

Reactions: IriTheWitch
Upvote 0
So i was told that my account was suspected of being under age and that I would have to verify. I've uploaded proper documentation on Friday and have not heard back yet. I went to upload again yesterday and recieved a message that it was rejected as i had already been age verified, but if I try to use the website it still shows me the Account Banned screen.

@punker barbie can you provide any help on this?

Upvote 0
So i was told that my account was suspected of being under age and that I would have to verify. I've uploaded proper documentation on Friday and have not heard back yet. I went to upload again yesterday and recieved a message that it was rejected as i had already been age verified, but if I try to use the website it still shows me the Account Banned screen.

@punker barbie can you provide any help on this?

Support states that there are currently no bans or restrictions in place on your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.