AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2020
Hello. I got notification: " We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service" . I have sent some emails to support, but they have not replied.
My username is: ephemeralflower. Can you help me, @punker barbie? Thank you

Hello. I got notification: " We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service" . I have sent some emails to support, but they have not replied.
My username is: ephemeralflower. Can you help me, @punker barbie? Thank you

Support has sent you an update regarding the status of your account at this time.

Upvote 0
Hi, was in a Pvt with a model last night, she sent me a link so I could control her lush and then I was banned for violating TCoS, not sure what I did wrong? @punker barbie any ideas? I’ve email CB support but haven’t received an explanation. Feel bad for the model as it looks to her like I bailed!

Upvote 0
Hi, was in a Pvt with a model last night, she sent me a link so I could control her lush and then I was banned for violating TCoS, not sure what I did wrong? @punker barbie any ideas? I’ve email CB support but haven’t received an explanation. Feel bad for the model as it looks to her like I bailed!

Please provide me with your username and I will ask support for an update regarding your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.