AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2020
@punker barbie help. My account was banned. Account name liligin.. In account when registering i entered the wrong email and could not verify it. I don't have access to this email, but I have access to 2 step verification. In support I must write from email to which I don't have access. Can you unban my account to add my real email?

Hi I was banned on Chaturbate on my account zosadtoken for streaming in a public place and then I emailed support and then unbanned me. Then I logged in and tried to stream a few days later and I am banned again! I have done nothing! I have not even streamed since they unbanned me. Why am I banned again. I tried emailing support and nobody is answering. How can I get unbanned?

Upvote 0
@punker barbie help. My account was banned. Account name liligin.. In account when registering i entered the wrong email and could not verify it. I don't have access to this email, but I have access to 2 step verification. In support I must write from email to which I don't have access. Can you unban my account to add my real email?
I apologize that I did not see this request previously. If you no longer have access to the email address on file for your account, please contact Support and let them know that so that they may try to verify your identity in a different way.

Upvote 0
Hi I was banned on Chaturbate on my account zosadtoken for streaming in a public place and then I emailed support and then unbanned me. Then I logged in and tried to stream a few days later and I am banned again! I have done nothing! I have not even streamed since they unbanned me. Why am I banned again. I tried emailing support and nobody is answering. How can I get unbanned?
Support has advised they have not received any emails regarding the account zosadtoken. Please make sure you are emailing them from the email address on file for your account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.