AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned over nothing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2021
@punker barbie please assist me.Yesterday I tried doing age verification, but they were not satisfied with the pictures I sent, so they banned my account. I sent a request to unban my account to costumer support, but they won't answer. Ticket number (17952663) username: DoomerBloomer

@punker barbie please assist me.Yesterday I tried doing age verification, but they were not satisfied with the pictures I sent, so they banned my account. I sent a request to unban my account to costumer support, but they won't answer. Ticket number (17952663) username: DoomerBloomer
This is a new thing, banning accounts as soon as age verification is denied, but it has happened a lot over the last week or so. I am not sure why but it seems like the ID needs to be machine readable now or it will be denied, and the account banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.