AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2020
moderator.
Hi im trying to get some help with my account can you please help me out. My account got banned I was trying out a anime thing like some i seen on the site and my account got banned but i made a new account to try in but used the same id because it was me. I dont sure if that
what i did wrong or not. I no longer care about that just want my real account back user name is Johnsander2309 ive only been camming for a little over a mouth and been on the recommended list with 46 thumbs up and no dislike if i need anything wrong i want let it hapen again please help.

moderator.
Hi im trying to get some help with my account can you please help me out. My account got banned I was trying out a anime thing like some i seen on the site and my account got banned but i made a new account to try in but used the same id because it was me. I dont sure if that
what i did wrong or not. I no longer care about that just want my real account back user name is Johnsander2309 ive only been camming for a little over a mouth and been on the recommended list with 46 thumbs up and no dislike if i need anything wrong i want let it hapen again please help.

Support has informed me that your account is under review and that they will respond to you as soon as they are done.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.