AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned room - live!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
Well, that was a first for me. A girl's second day, getting harrased as fuck, threatened with with being reported, then banned just after I logged in.
A bunch of the guys were saying it was a recording as it looked the same as yesterday, but as someone pointed out (he noticed due to his autism) there was a pillow on the left the day before. Today it was on the right, but the room and the girl's outfit was the same otherwise. I looked at the screencaps on a site that shouldn't be mentioned and he was right (maybe he had the recordings, rather than autism).

To point out... a pillow changing sides means nothing because some models use the mirror setting on the camera or obs.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
To point out... a pillow changing sides means nothing because some models use the mirror setting on the camera or obs.
Oh come on, give me some credit :arghh:

if the only way you can tell a cammodel is not a recording is by the location of a pillow it doesn't sound like a big loss, not even to her
I think she is from a Russian studio and I've seen a few that do the same thing for several days to get used to things and in the same outfit ..... unless they record a single 18 hour session and play it over three days.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Was it that girl who was on earlier today dancing? Loads of commotion in the room with her getting alot of abuse. It looked live to me as the tip sound repeated on the delay and she waved at the camera?

Upvote 0
What compelled me to write this post was that just a few minutes before being banned, someone said "no wonder CB can't get round to dealing with real fakes when all you clowns report girls like this"
She had 10k viewers at one point and had silenced the greys, but still was getting slaughtered.

Upvote 0
So before I go out to do a little work, I watch this girl and join in the excitement of her hitting the goal of boobs, then bum and help to calm some of the doubters still claiming it's a video.
It looked like her next goal to play with pussy play was going to be reached, but I had to leave. I've just been told it was reached, but instead of honouring it in public, she went to hidden camera with a 1000 tkn fee then offline after about ten minutes. I'd be a bit miffed if I'd been tipping heavily for that goal, or paid for the HC.

Upvote 0
after how horrible her audience has been i wouldnt show my cunt in public either. they dont deserve it.
giphy.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.