AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned, then unbanned, then insta-banned again upon submitting my passport.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseburgerJesus

Banhammered
Aug 26, 2021
@punker barbie I think when you unbanned my account cheeseburgerjesus you forgot to restore the age verification, so I submitted my passport again and it looks like my passport is still flagged for instaban, because I am banned again.

can you tell how they unbanned you? what they told you? I know that you made a serious mistake, considering that the unexamined person may have been under 18 years of age. You're probably the first person they unbanned for this mistake.

Upvote 0
can you tell how they unbanned you? what they told you? I know that you made a serious mistake, considering that the unexamined person may have been under 18 years of age. You're probably the first person they unbanned for this mistake.
That is not the reason I was banned. My account was banned because a performer whose documents were approved on my account was banned, so I was banned with her. She was banned because of 3 government issued ID's she had submitted to chaturbate one of them had a typo because Venezuela can't afford public servants who can fucking read.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.