AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned together with tokens balance. No respond from Support team

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2020
Hi, I've been a model for about 3 weeks and my account suddenly got banned together with tokens on my account.

I wrote to Support Team but did not receive any reply and help ...

Can you @punker barbie please help me with unblocking my account? ...

Model name is Tucie

@punker barbie

Will Chaturbate make a payment for my earned tokens? There’re a lot of tokens left on my account.

My account is blocked for a reason I disagree with, the reason I wrote in email to Support. The reason why they're wrong I can prove to them if they want it.

I ask you to review your decision once again. .If you don’t want, then at least pay me for tokens what i earned and left on my account.

Model name is Tucie

Upvote 0
@punker barbie

Will Chaturbate make a payment for my earned tokens? There’re a lot of tokens left on my account.

My account is blocked for a reason I disagree with, the reason I wrote in email to Support. The reason why they're wrong I can prove to them if they want it.

I ask you to review your decision once again. .If you don’t want, then at least pay me for tokens what i earned and left on my account.

Model name is Tucie

Support states that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account. Your account was fully reviewed prior to any final action being taken. Any requests for your remaining balance to be paid out will need to be reviewed by support.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Support states that they have sent you an update regarding the status of your account. Your account was fully reviewed prior to any final action being taken. Any requests for your remaining balance to be paid out will need to be reviewed by support.

I asked Support Team 4 days ago about remaining balance to be paid but they still have not replied back.

Could you please ask them to review this matter?

Model name is Tucie

Please @punker barbie ...

Upvote 0
I asked Support Team 4 days ago about remaining balance to be paid but they still have not replied back.

Could you please ask them to review this matter?

Model name is Tucie

Please @punker barbie ...

Support states they've sent another email regarding any tokens on the banned account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.