AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

banned why?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
why? what did i do wrong.... omg im so sorry for whatever i did..... i have no memory of doing anything wrong...... :( im about to cry im serious... today is just a horrible day for me.... :( i think someone got mad because i no longer get naked so stupid..... :( i really have no clue why i got banned no warning or anything....

okay so..... i have no clue what i did...... :( is this permanent? i seriously dont know what the heck i did..... i guess everyone is sick of me..... :( being (somewhat) special needs sucks. i apologize everyone guess it's over for me..... sure i can go to stripchat but i don't enjoy it has much has chaturbate is my favorite.... :( sorry for spamming today is a bad day for me.... :( i have mild autism borderline personality disorder plus other mental disorders. i just feel like the world hates me sometimes. :(

Upvote 0
why? what did i do wrong.... omg im so sorry for whatever i did..... i have no memory of doing anything wrong...... :( im about to cry im serious... today is just a horrible day for me.... :( i think someone got mad because i no longer get naked so stupid..... :( i really have no clue why i got banned no warning or anything....

They did this to you again?! Please, please, please start looking into a different camsite asap. I know many of you models and members are loyal to CB and have history with it, but OMG, this isn't okay. Maybe consider a different token site like MyFreeCams and/or Stripchat? Or Streamate, if you want a private-based site.

There was a member on here the other day who was interested in finding you so he could tip you. He probably already did, and if so, I hope you get to see that money. In the meantime, if you're currently on any other sites (OnlyFans...a clip site...a different cam site...etc.), consider putting your profile links in your ACF forum signature so members know where to find you. Or consider making another one of those threads in the Advertise Yourself section, so interested members know where to find you.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
i had 3201 tokens in my account this is so annoying :( i guess i lost all that :(
You emailed CB support about this situation, right? If not, do so, then come back and tag punker barbie with your ticket number.

Upvote 0
i just sent them a message asking why i was banned i honestly don't remember doing anything wrong. i just have a gut feeling the ban is permanent...... i am (somewhat) special needs and sometimes i do things without realizing it's wrong or bad cant explain what i mean....

not even my own family members get me only my dad did may he rest in peace i love him soooo much i hope he knows... :( like im about to cry...... :( don't ask me to see a therapist i have been for many years..... and so on.....

Upvote 0
I think you need to cut ties with that site, and not make any new accounts (and not try to reactivate any old accounts). This is the second time this has happened to you within like a week span. Even if CB does allow you back on there, it's probably only a matter of time before this happens again. Why continue putting yourself through this? They've already taken Omni's money (The other day he said he was on his way to your profile to tip you), and are keeping that money from you. Banned you again with no explanation. That's fucked up. Start getting the ball rolling right now by applying to other sites, so you can put that awful site behind you. See my previous post above from a few hours ago.

Upvote 0
is chaturbate the only site with a daily payout option?

waiting a week or two is annoying sometimes

Nope, MyFreeCams has an option where you can request early payout. It's not exactly daily pay. But you can request payout as soon as you've earned $20. Read up on it here:

Boleyn Models daily pay service also allows you to get daily pay on Stripchat, Streamate, ManyVids, Clips4Sale, IWantClips, etc. Read up on it here:

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
chaturbate also blocked me more than 6 months ago they kept more than 10 thousand toksns even if I sent the ID they say I should use someone else's give me stripchat lately I'm writing all my users 80% have passed ah stripchat chaturbate never answers support does not pay does not return the money earned

Upvote 0
It is better for users Stripchat Chaturbate Blocks you and it does not give you any money or the messages reply

Upvote 0
okay so i am approved on stripchat just waiting on myfreecams :)

If you have any regulars/loyal members on CB that will also go on Stripchat to watch you and spend on you, ask them to use a referral link from you - sign up with Stripchat's affiliate program and then give the users your link: https://stripcash.com/

I am sure most guys who are on CB are also on SC but it could be worth a shot.

Upvote 0
yes your right sorry i was just angry :(
I know and I have been in your position recently. I am sorry for what you are going through and I hope it gets sorted, but to all the people asking "why don't they get sued" - that's the reason.

BTW I noticed you tagged punker barbie, which means you want help but I don't see where you shared your username or ticket number which would give her a way to help you.

Upvote 0
okay so this is kinda weird im banned but can still view peoples cam's and looks like i can still talk but when i look for my username in the member's viewer tab i don't see my name this is a weird...... banned i thought normally you cant even watch cams when banned or do anything.... plus it just says this Access denied. This room has been banned..... it would normally say your been blocked due to a violation..... at-least that's what it did last time for me.... sorry just wishful thinking..... hoping it was a glitch lol

Upvote 0
Your profile definitely shows as "Access denied. This room has been banned" for me.

Hopefully they respond to you to let you know what's happening. Have you looked in your email and junk/spam inbox?

Upvote 0
okay so this is kinda weird im banned but can still view peoples cam's and looks like i can still talk but when i look for my username in the member's viewer tab i don't see my name this is a weird...... banned i thought normally you cant even watch cams when banned or do anything.... plus it just says this Access denied. This room has been banned..... it would normally say your been blocked due to a violation..... at-least that's what it did last time for me.... sorry just wishful thinking..... hoping it was a glitch lol

Whatever the reason was, please don't give that site any more of your time and energy. It's just a hot mess, and you are still robbed of all those tokens that people had given you. You are on a much better camsite now (MFC), so make the most of your fresh new 1000 camscore...read as many MyFreeCams threads on here as you can...and try to keep a consistent schedule on there.

Upvote 0
kinda like how someone who has OCD feels like they gotta do things a certain way or they panic..... i do have multiple mental health disorders :( so whats easy for a normal person is so difficult for me :(

Upvote 0
im 28....... 29 tomorrow but my brain is like 11 sometimes i love spongebob the movie cars and so on lol and i do act younger often but my brain is just a bitch i cant really help it..... :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.