AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned with no contact

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2023
18+ ONLY , MINORS DNI
Hello there everyone. Im a bit nervous posting here, I wanted to be a part of the site first but my head is too scattered for me to do much else. there was some problem with my account but I am not sure what. I have worked on the account for over three years and did not break and rules in the past, but recently have got banned. I have not gotten a reply, however This is my entire income and rent is do very soon so im getting scared. In the past I made a joke about drugs and there was a mixup untill they realize I was joking. I am concerned that is what is happening again and something I've said was taken seriously when It was not. If thers anything at all you can do, please help with the support's answer. I have already written 2 letters, but have not received an answer. account "anchew" @punker barbie

Last edited:
I would like to further clarify that I only really joke with my friends who I know off-site. I understand now this is not wise at all. But I could not imagine ever that I said something to somone and it hurt them or upset them personally. This is why I'm convinced this has to be a mistake. either a dumb one on my part that i have no desire to stand by, or one on the part of a onlooker.

ugh this is so scary haha. : /

Upvote 0
nvm this was resolved. Im sort of confused though. I got a message through support that said "this is a warning" , but it was very much not a warning.
It was a solid ban untill I contested it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.