AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned with no explanation of why...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2020
I, Gibb187, got banned last night and it has no reason on it... i have emailed multiple times since then and posted on twitter and can not get any explanation... i dont even care about the account anymore... i just want to know what is going to happen to the 1300 that they owe me... if my account got banned yesterday how could it affect a pay period that was already over and cashed out? can you, @punkerbarbie, please find out whats going on and even just ask them to close the account and send my final payment... they can keep the tokens left for this periiod... thank you

I, Gibb187, got banned last night and it has no reason on it... i have emailed multiple times since then and posted on twitter and can not get any explanation... i dont even care about the account anymore... i just want to know what is going to happen to the 1300 that they owe me... if my account got banned yesterday how could it affect a pay period that was already over and cashed out? can you, @punkerbarbie, please find out whats going on and even just ask them to close the account and send my final payment... they can keep the tokens left for this periiod... thank you

Support states your account is being reviewed. Once their review is complete they will provide an update.

Upvote 0
@
Support states your account is being reviewed. Once their review is complete they will provide an update.
thank you... i appreciate it... hopefully they can get it turned back on... i might of done something wrong, but i really dont believe that i did...

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Can you ask them what is going on again? They still have not replied to me... They did pay me though. Let me know, if you can get me unbanned I will be forever grateful... It's a promise to follow the rules... I have 3 kids and no job because of covid-19 and I've been working full time on your site... Now I'm about to be homeless and will lose my kids... If you can help me I will owe you forever... I can't even pay my rent at the end of the month... Just let me know please... Thank you for your time.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.