AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without any explanation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2022
Los Angeles
Twitter Username
@ron90069
Chaturbate Username
ron90069
Hi! Last night I was chatting in PM with a broadcaster, and suddenly my screen froze with the message “We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.”
That was all that showed. And seeing "...you MAY have violated..." sure doesn't tell me anything.
I sent a polite (not nasty) email to Support, and received the usual "This is an automated response...we'll be in touch shortly...". Their "request number" is 19582311.
I do not broadcast; I just enjoy chatting with the models and others in the rooms. I don't talk about drugs, prohibited activities, underage, nor do I yell, harass, or otherwise be rude to anyone.
I've been on CB since probably 2014 or so, I've bought plenty of tokens, and am a paid monthly supporter.
I'm at a total loss to have any idea why I was banned. It can't be an age thing - I'm verified and in fact turn 71 next month!
I received the automated Support reply about 9 hours ago, and nothing since.
If I DID do something wrong, I'd totally understand, but I'd be very surprised too!
Any help you can be would be really appreciated!!
My CB username is Ron90069.
Thank you so much!!

I finally got a reply from CB around 3pm today. They said:

"Recently we were alerted you may be discussing content in serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, including the sexual abuse of minors. As a protective measure, you were suspended. In reviewing your account it does not appear these alerts we have previously received on your account. For this reason, we are assuming this was a one-time lapse in judgment, and rather than ban you, we have determined to provide you with this one-time warning. "

About the only thing I can think of that might have triggered it was a throwaway joke I made about a piano player playing "MAJOR CHORDS." I said something about "Well, don't get caught playing MINOR CHORDS," and apparently that tripped an IED and got me banned. But it's all restored now, and I'm just still surprised it all went this far! I appreciate the work you do on this forum to help clueless people like me! THANK YOU for being a place where I can vent!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.