AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without Reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2022
Good Day , I was so shocked when my account disable If you really check my account. Sluty_bunny i was working as a model in stripchat. The senario was I just executing my show while my friend helping me to type for me but he didnot show on my camera someone reported me as using video but I am not. I have a more followers, good rating to your site but in a unreasonable my account disable without giving a me a chance to explain. I was new in stripchat and I am very sad how was my earn tokens going on ? I hope on of the admins notice my message and help me Im sad coz this is my first time to get banned without explaining my side. Im working in stripchat as a good model help ne to retrieve my account

Sluty_bunny

Hey @sluty_bunny
I can see you have already contacted our Support team.
Please refer to their reply for further info.
Hi USER=63702]@Charlie_SC[/USER] can you please assist me I already submitted all the documents needed twice and the I was so confused why they didnt reply to my message I have many emails to the team. I was hoping that my account will unlock and work again with stripchat I am very sorry for more message Please help me. Thank you

sluty_bunny

Upvote 0
Hey @sluty_bunny
I can see you have already contacted our Support team.
Please refer to their reply for further info.
Please Help me stripchat family to unlock my account I am the bread winner of my family If you check my account in stripchat i have good performance and I also send the requirements that needed for me to broadcast again. I hope you reply to my message. @Charlie_SC

sluty_bunny

Upvote 0
Please Help me stripchat family to unlock my account I am the bread winner of my family If you check my account in stripchat i have good performance and I also send the requirements that needed for me to broadcast again. I hope you reply to my message. @Charlie_SC

sluty_bunny
I was so confused why until now they can't unlock my account. I already submitted all the documents needed for me to retrieve my account "sluty_bunny" first , I send it to ma'am angie then they message me to submit again and I submit it to Sir vlad. I am the break winner of my family and I will paying the bills I really hoping the my acocunt will unlock . This is the first Time I experienced this problem. I hope you reply and give consideration regarding this matter. Please Notice my massage and reply immediately. coz if you check my account "sluty_bunny" I have good Rate from private and More Followers. Again I am looking forward to work again to Broadcast and earn tokens for out daily expenses I hope stripchat family will unlock my account.

Thank you very much.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

@xChloe @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Hey @sluty_bunny
From what I can see, the Support team has already responded to your ticket and provided the reasons on why your account cannot be reinstated.
Should you have further queries or require clarification, please reply to the ticket and the relevant team will be happy to answer any questions.
Thank you.
They dont have reply for that. I submitted all the requirements needed but I still wait for the response. Hoping for they reply

Upvote 0
Hey @sluty_bunny
I will check on this again and advise the team to resend the information to you.
I will also provide you with a copy of the information via the email you sent to me directly.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hey @sluty_bunny
I will check on this again and advise the team to resend the information to you.
I will also provide you with a copy of the information via the email you sent to me directly.
Hi Ma'am/Sir @Charlie_SC I already submitted the documents needed for me to unlock my account. Im wishing to retrieve my account for me to work again with stripchat I'm patiently waiting for you response. I uploaded my documents and sent to moderation team. Im hoping that my account will unlock thank you

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.