AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned without Reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2023
Hello my Precious @punkerbarbie,This is behappy4me, I
heard a lot of case that you resolved the same situations "ACCOUNT BAN "with no reason ,I Believe that your really one of a kind and with a good heart. to heard our voices to resolves this issues matter, I hope that @punkerbarbie ,you will also guide to help me and , forever grateful and thankful for this.

apologies tried to read the forum rules can only seem to reply here, my account ANARCHYTORDE2 was banned right after buying tokens without warning or cause from support and have yet to hear back or receive a ticket on the matter please help @punkerbarbie

Upvote 0
apologies tried to read the forum rules can only seem to reply here, my account ANARCHYTORDE2 was banned right after buying tokens without warning or cause from support and have yet to hear back or receive a ticket on the matter please help @punkerbarbie
Please contact support@chaturbate.com

Upvote 0
When i wrote have yet to hear back, i should emphasize the first thing i did literally within a minute of this happening was contact the exact email u posted, aswell as go through on their page and wrote with all the drop down boxes etc to them, i got zero response hence why im seeking help here, deeply appreciate anything you can do to speed up the process and well aware yours is not an easy job so its deeply appreciated thank you

Upvote 0
they got back to me saying they suspended it pending investigation due to the things they screwed up in the first place then reinstated it showing i did nothing wrong lol, thank u punkie for your continued help in these matters we all owe u a debt of gratitude best of luck much love

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , My account got banned and I really had done nothing. I have tried to send email, but no response. Its my only source of income and I promise that I have read and re-read the rules again to ensure I dont mess up again. My username is misstrig . Thank you for the positive response

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie , My account got banned and I really had done nothing. I have tried to send email, but no response. Its my only source of income and I promise that I have read and re-read the rules again to ensure I dont mess up again. My username is misstrig . Thank you for the positive response
Please contact support@chaturbate.com for assistance

Upvote 0
I also received an email that my acct was banned - i didnt do anything wrong so it must be a mistake - i sent in that support@chaturbate.com form last wk but still havent heard back - does it usually take this long ?? my acct name is daldavey - any help would be much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.