AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2019
Hi my account is Izak144, weird thing happen tonight I log in and says I'm banned. Reason states I did something which I absolutely did not do so I'm confused and wondering if this is an error? I have been following the rules. I'd appreciate if you unban me as this is my only income thank you.

Please unban me my Grandfather was recently diagnosed this month with squamous cell cancer and I need this to help pay for his therapy.

Upvote 0
Please unban me my Grandfather was recently diagnosed this month with squamous cell cancer and I need this to help pay for his therapy.

Support has confirmed that your account has been unbanned but they ask that you adhere to the Terms and Conditions of the site to prevent further issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.